Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

I think outside her elected position, those two (Pelosis) are up to their eyeballs in shady business deals with shady individuals and these break-ins of the home (not the first) and the "accidents" Paul has are the result of that part of their life and not anything to do with her political career.  

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Man the blue city crime continues to spiral out of control 

This was a right wing terrorist attack. Another right wing terrorist attack 

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

I think outside her elected position, those two (Pelosis) are up to their eyeballs in shady business deals with shady individuals and these break-ins of the home (not the first) and the "accidents" Paul has are the result of that part of their life and not anything to do with her political career.  

Wishful thinking? 

Sounds more like a another really really angry right winger pumped up with the right wing media who is sick and tired of living in the best country in the world 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

This was a right wing terrorist attack. Another right wing terrorist attack 

Wishful thinking? 

Sounds more like a another really really angry right winger pumped up with the right wing media who is sick and tired of living in the best country in the world 

Reminds me a little of the Bernie Bro that shot up the republicans. You?

No way! Wow, just like the Tree of Life murderer, the Texas Walmart murderer, the Tops in Buffalo murderer, and all the gang on 1/6 

And they get upset when called a cult? 

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Yeah that wall in Berlin for all those years was worthless also, it kept no one stuck in communism.

Yes, communists and like minded authoritarians love walls, you got that right 

Trump U was a scam, and the wall was too. Congrats, you fell for it 

56 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Reminds me a little of the Bernie Bro that shot up the republicans. You?

You mean the guy who shot Steve Scalise and almost killed him? 

That was a suicide by cop situation, remember?

Anyway I wonder what Steve Scalise had to say about today's events?

Oh Twitter...

• Like (+1) 1

He was probably sick of her & her husband acting as if they are above the law remember how Nancy was passing all the BS during covid then went and had her hair done with out a mask then her hubby gets a DWI & you never here anything about it again !

This guy probably got a drunk in public or a simple possession charge & then was fired from his job couldn't afford d to pay his bills lost what he did have & then when he saw Nancy eating ice cream in front of her $2000 refrigerator it just put him over the edge & couldn't stand it any more .

Poor dude i feel for him can't wait to here what the rest of the story say's before passing judgement isn't that the way it works innocent before proven guilty  ??

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, T master said:

He was probably sick of her & her husband acting as if they are above the law remember how Nancy was passing all the BS during covid then went and had her hair done with out a mask then her hubby gets a DWI & you never here anything about it again !

This guy probably got a drunk in public or a simple possession charge & then was fired from his job couldn't afford d to pay his bills lost what he did have & then when he saw Nancy eating ice cream in front of her $2000 refrigerator it just put him over the edge & couldn't stand it any more .

Poor dude i feel for him can't wait to here what the rest of the story say's before passing judgement isn't that the way it works innocent before proven guilty  ??

^TRUTH….In much the same way the J6 crew was so sick of democracy and voting….you know those congressmen n and senators affirming the will of the people….just couldn’t stand it anymore

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dpberr said:

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

25 minutes ago, T master said:

^A new low for this poster and this board.

Unfortunately, it's like a headline from the future. Something like this:

"The perpetrator, using the name "T Master," had posted comments on a Buffalo Bills fan site expressing sympathy for the man who broke into Nancy Pelosi's home and attached her husband with a hammer, causing a fractured skull."

What is wrong with you? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, communists and like minded authoritarians love walls, you got that right 

Trump U was a scam, and the wall was too. Congrats, you fell for it 

You are the first person I have ever seen call Trump a communist or claim that the Berlin wall was a scam, but you do you