Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

No word on the motive of the trash that carried out the attack yet. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/10/28/paul-pelosi-attack-san-francisco/The husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was attacked during an early-morning break-in of the couple’s San Francisco home, her office said Friday.

“Early this morning, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and violently assaulted Mr. Pelosi,” Drew Hammill, a spokesman for the speaker, said in a statement. “The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation.”

Paul Pelosi, 82, was taken to a hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.

“The Speaker and her family are grateful to the first responders and medical professionals involved, and request privacy at this time,” Hammill said.

The U.S. Capitol Police said in a statement that it is assisting the FBI and San Francisco police in an investigation of the break-in and attack.

As I mentioned when T&C mentioned this in another thread I hope it’s not politically motivated.  

And I’ll drop this here.  I lived in the Bay Area for 8.5 years and 3.5 in the city.  This is freaking hilarious. 

https://ktla.com/news/california/one-california-city-named-best-vacation-spot-in-the-world-by-national-geographic?utm_source=ktla_app&utm_medium=social&utm_content=share-link

Breathtaking???   It’s a shithole extraordinaire. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Third in line for Presidency.

Hope that day never comes. But it is surprising someone could break into their home. She is hated by many in this country being a high ranking political figure. I would have thought 24-7-365 security at their home.

• Like (+1) 1

Assailant shouted ‘Where is Nancy?’ in break-in, attack at Pelosi’s home

An initial report says that the suspect, who is in custody, used a hammer in the attack on Paul Pelosi, according to a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation.

By Eugene Scott, Leigh Ann Caldwell, Perry Stein and Paul Kane51 minutes ago

15 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Did he yell: "This is MAGA Country?"

I read it was a nudist activist. Definitely a leftist they will try and spin and say it was a Republican.

Just another October Surprise and convenient Dem rallying cry as they're getting demolished at the polls 

No, he was probably a balloon head red state opioid zombie who worshipped Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

LOL. If Biden and his admin did their job at the US Border we wouldn't have as many opioids in this country. 

Ummm....Trump never made a dent in the pill popper population at all. Heck, he made them feel good again!