NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I kind of like him. I don't know what his ceiling is, but he has some swagger/doesn't seem to be running scared out there.

He'll develop fine. Tomlin is still a great players' coach even if his teams are starting to falter. Plus, Pickens is so stupid good and I think Friermuth (sp) is a solid tight end. 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The Tua Sucks thing is getting absurd. Guy's made a big leap. Yes, he has some explosive offensive talent now. But I've seen other QBs fail with explosive offensive talent. No, he's not Allen. We get it. But he's good. Legit good (if he can stay on the field)

The guy is still raw, developing, and inexperienced. You can clearly see that. His limitations are serve. He is of little to no threat to run. I suppose this is due to his likelihood of injury. He seems to be a one or two read guy. I don't seem him going threw his 3rd and 4th options. His arm just doesn't impress me. He seems to float his longer passes. 

The good is his can slight it fairly well in a system. Hit the first read with some authority. He does show some good leadership and s positive attitude. When the games on the line he can make a big play. 

He's not elite or franchise. Not even close! I'd rate him probable in the 15 to 20 range of current QBs. At best, The has a chance to be a Jimmy G or Kirk Cousins. Currently, I'd say Tua is average to good. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.