Bye Week Dreaming - Who would you want to face in the Super Bowl?

Doc Brown

Preferred Super Bowl Opponent If We Make It  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you most want to face (based on current standings)?

• Eagles
    • Vikings
    • Buccaneers
    • 49ers
    • Giants
    • Cowboys
    • Packers
    • Other

4 hours ago, eball said:

All I see when I look at that list is seven teams who aren’t nearly as good as the Bills.

I couldn’t care less who we play.

Agree....the Eagles are the closest to our level. Personally I'd love to beat Jerra and scream out in the locker room "how bout them Bills".....

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

Tom Brady and blow them out

The way it's going I wonder if he retires before the end of the season. He is getting hit more frequently, screaming at his OL on the sidelines. He is 45 and it looks like father time is starting to catch up with him. All the drama in his personal life with Giselle can't be helping either. 

3 hours ago, Ray Stonada said:

I just want Buffalo to reach four straight Super Bowls… and win all four. 

I want 5 straight wins.  Josh should be alone on top of his records.  I'll be fine with Mahomes keeping the 4 str yrs of hosting the AFCCG, because KC and Buffalo keep  alternating winning the 1 seed.  Luckily future Allen just considers GEHA as Highmark West as his Bills teams never suffer any additional losses in that stadium.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s got to be the 49ers so that we can finally erase the Curse of the Boomer who wrongly predicted that matchup for way way too many years in the early ‘90s.

That's exactly what I was thinking.  Imagine Chris Berman announcing Bills vs 49ers, just like he's been saying for decades.

9 hours ago, Greg S said:

I want the Bills to face the Giants. I want the Bills to be up by one late in the 4th with the Giants driving for a potential GW FG. Then I want wide right on them. That would help make up for the most painful loss in Bills history.

The planets would really have to align to make this happen, but I’m with ya !

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.