Allen at the padres game

Steel City Mafia

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Isn't Trevor from Buffalo?

He's from SoCal but his wife is from WNY.

Hoffman met his wife Tracy in Buffalo, New York, in 1992, where she was a real estate agent and a member of the National Football League's Buffalo Bills cheerleading squad. He asked her to marry him in 1993 while she was on the field during Super Bowl XXVII (which the Bills lost to the Dallas Cowboys, 52–17).[8] Hoffman and his wife have three sons: Brody, Quinn, and Wyatt.[127] The family lived in a house in Rancho Santa Fe, California, for nearly two decades before selling it in 2019.[210]

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Never thought I'd live long enough to see the QB of our very own Buffalo Bills be the biggest "rock star" in the NFL. Not only is Allen such a great player....but he's an even better human being. There is even a thread on the Pats message board where they talk about how hard it is to dislike him. He's just impossible to root against. 

Link? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Never thought I'd live long enough to see the QB of our very own Buffalo Bills be the biggest "rock star" in the NFL. Not only is Allen such a great player....but he's an even better human being. There is even a thread on the Pats message board where they talk about how hard it is to dislike him. He's just impossible to root against. 

I think Josh would be easy to dislike if you're a fan of a rival team.

Lets face it- on the field he's pretty cocky, talks a lot of smack and of course is amazing.

Now as a bills fan I absolutely love it.

But even being in Miami week 3 and having friends who are Dolphin fans, there is definitely a lot of dislike towards him lol

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Link?  

31 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I think Josh would be easy to dislike if you're a fan of a rival team.

Lets face it- on the field he's pretty cocky, talks a lot of smack and of course is amazing.

Now as a bills fan I absolutely love it.

But even being in Miami week 3 and having friends who are Dolphin fans, there is definitely a lot of dislike towards him lol

Not Josh's fault that Tua needs a step ladder to hurdle someone.

It's that old Simpsons adage I always remember:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Looks like his wife is from Buffalo or was living there in 1992.  I don't know why he was in Buffalo-maybe playing against the Bisons.

Hoffman met his wife Tracy in Buffalo, New York, in 1992, where she was a real estate agent and a member of the National Football League's Buffalo Bills cheerleading squad. He asked her to marry him in 1993 while she was on the field during Super Bowl XXVII (which the Bills lost to the Dallas Cowboys, 52–17).[8] Hoffman and his wife have three sons: Brody, Quinn, and Wyatt.[127] The family lived in a house in Rancho Santa Fe, California, for nearly two decades before selling it in 2019.[210]

he met his wife in Buffalo.

he came to buffalo playing AAA against buffalo which is likely how they happened to meet.  They other way I coukd think of was random meeting like in March spring training in Florida and she went down there during spring break time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.