Allen at the padres game

Steel City Mafia

11 hours ago, bills6969 said:

Am I the only one who’s pissed to see Josh enjoying himself throwing back a few beers? What’s he doing?  We’re in the middle of super bowl run.  He should be abstaining from any alcohol, watching film during his free time, preparing for the next game.  We don’t have time for any distractions. If you’re not getting better,  the enemy is! It’s super bowl or bust man,  wake up!

Just kidding.  

and abstaining from cocaine…by the looks of that tweeted video he is not.

Just kidding.

Why isn’t he watching film???? 😡

12 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

You may be thinking of former Reds and current Mariners outfielder...and Bills fan...Jesse Winker. 

I think it's safe to assume that he's not abstaining from something with that smoke show of a girlfriend. If he is, he probably needs that alcohol. :devil:

She is a solid looking girl and you should wife up the girl who knew before you made money and became famous. But there’s a million hotter girls that would kill to marry Allen and his future earnings. She’s the lucky one. 

21 hours ago, snamsnoops said:

She is definetly not from Buff, NY......... WOW!

There are hotter girls in Buffalo and that’s a fact. You just don’t know where they are. 😎

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why isn’t he watching film???? 😡

She is a solid looking girl and you should wife up the girl who knew before you made money and became famous. But there’s a million hotter girls that would kill to marry Allen and his future earnings. She’s the lucky one. 

There are hotter girls in Buffalo and that’s a fact. You just don’t know where they are. 😎

She is way over makeup'd in that pic...she looks a lot better in other pics with less makeup.

On 10/20/2022 at 12:25 AM, The Wiz said:

Well there is the other one in Jacksonville. 

I'm sure most people get them mixed up.  I honestly can't tell the difference unless I look really close. 

btfnqtymqsqgybnv4u6n

3915239.png&w=350&h=254

I had to go by the different colors

of their jerseys. 

14 hours ago, Wacka said:

In your dreams?😉

Trust me, there are beautiful girls everywhere. The Buffalo quality is very impressive now (I can give you some recommendations). 

Josh should marry her because she knew him before when. But she is the lucky one and could be replaced easily if Allen is superficial, which he doesn’t seem to be. 

14 hours ago, The Wiz said:

There are plenty in Buffalo.  Just two problems, they either know they are "that hot" or they have the crazy gene... or both.

Well said. My friends and I have a term for this. While Buffalo has plenty of cute ones, we don’t have the amount that La, NYc, Tampa, Toronto or Atlanta (very excellent ratios). As a result, the 6s act like 10s and the 8 & 9s are very stuck up. I encourage all 5 & 6s to move to Buffalo because they will do better there than a lot of places.

also, per captia,  Buffalo blows boston away for cute girls. And don’t get me started on Pittsburgh (lovely city but not loaded with babes). 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.