Baldinger did the national radio call - video of them calling the Bills final drive

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I always wondered how play by play guys were so on top of everything, they have some spotter help!

Also, it's so weird to hear how quiet it is inside the booth with commentary, without the stadium track mixed in haha these guys have cool jobs, and it's def not as easy as most ppl would assume

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 8

Just now, newcam2012 said:

That's some good inside look at professionals doing their craft. Thanks. I've never seen it from this perspective. Pretty cool. What a job they have. I know it's not easy but part of me would love to do that. 

I bet it'd be great to experience a game from a call booth. The speed they have to process everything and then convey their thoughts to the public must be manic. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BritBill said:

I bet it'd be great to experience a game from a call booth. The speed they have to process everything and then convey their thoughts to the public must be manic. 

I was really impressed on how they were able to do that. They made it look easy. I like that stat guy raising his hands when the Bills scored. Kind of goes under the radar. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

That's some good inside look at professionals doing their craft. Thanks. I've never seen it from this perspective. Pretty cool. What a job they have. I know it's not easy but part of me would love to do that. 

Honestly, this is a job that would be super stressful for me. But I'm an introvert, so maybe for you outgoing types this would be fun.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

Just now, newcam2012 said:

I was really impressed on how they were able to do that. They made it look easy. I like that stat guy raising his hands when the Bills scored. Kind of goes under the radar. 

The same bloke handing the post-its? I wonder if he's ever tempted to write "I like your tie today" or "Baldy likes you" on them? You could certainly have some fun amongst the organised chaos. 

• Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I always wondered how play by play guys were so on top of everything, they have some spotter help!

Also, it's so weird to hear how quiet it is inside the booth with commentary, without the stadium track mixed in haha these guys have cool jobs, and it's def not as easy as most ppl would assume

I need a life spotter.

Man, it would have changed so many outcomes for me.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.