All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

17 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

If for nothing else I hope the Bills sign him so the Cowboys don't get him. Which is silly I know lol.

All things considered though, the Bills have the best QB of the 3 teams by far. So if the money is right I don't see why we couldn't if we wanted him.

Dallas has the easier path to the Super Bowl. Their main competition is the Eagles and Niners and that's it. They just smoked the Vikings 40-3 and Tampa isn't really that good even with Brady. The Bills have a much tougher road in the better conference.

35 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Dallas has the easier path to the Super Bowl. Their main competition is the Eagles and Niners and that's it. They just smoked the Vikings 40-3 and Tampa isn't really that good even with Brady. The Bills have a much tougher road in the better conference.

Very true, but he has to ask himself is the goal to get to a super bowl or win one.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Momma Pecoraro said:

I don’t really respect you - was just copying Miller’s stock phrase😀

Lol that's sort of cheap, tho. Then again, saying you don't respect someone makes ya wonder does that mean it is disrespectful? If you don't respect someone nor disrespect them then what is there?  Do you mysteriously 3rd option me? 

Edited by boyst
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, boyst said:

Lol that's sort of cheap, tho. Then again, saying you don't respect someone makes ya wonder does that mean it is disrespectful? If you don't respect someone nor disrespect them then what is there?  Do you mysteriously 3rd option me? 

IMO he has to respect or disrespect you. The 3rd option is to treat you like an inanimate object, like a trash can, no one cares if it's there the next day, zero emotion towards it.

Since he replied to you the 3rd option is out.

Just my take 😆 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

IMO he has to respect or disrespect you. The 3rd option is to treat you like an inanimate object, like a trash can, no one cares if it's there the next day, zero emotion towards it.

Since he replied to you the 3rd option is out.

Just my take 😆 

So, @Momma Pecoraro am I just trash to you? Wow, just wow right before Christmas.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NUT said:

I wonder if a win like this changes OBJ's mind to sign with the Bills over Dallas?

However, I just don't think the Bills are in a salary cap position to sign him to the kind of deal he's looking for.

honestly….do you think the Bills would be having a meeting with him if his agent thought we couldn’t make a good offer

$$$ can always be pushed around

• Agree 2