All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

What about the “baby mama drama”? OBJ’s drama is media driven 

I’d rather Hyatt’s teammate, Cedric Tillman. He was Vols passing attack prior to injury. 

Im a statistical hound. SEC WRs that run a 4.4 or lower with 1,000+ yards correlates very well to NFL careers. 

I’m taking Hyatt. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

What about the “baby mama drama”? OBJ’s drama is media driven 

I’d rather Hyatt’s teammate, Cedric Tillman. He was Vols passing attack prior to injury. 

Yeah Tillman impressed me more than Hyatt at the combine.  We can't afford another wr with a low catch rate.

9 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I would still rather have Nuke over a guy who tore his same ACL twice already and comes with drama. 

Does the reason a guy misses most of the season consistently matter?  Both these guys are toast.

Edited by 4merper4mer

10 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

I'm not a fan at all of this idea...

Trade for Nuke instead. Better player 

Nuke would cost a pick and a MUCH bigger contract. Which given the amount of holes we have to fill with 24 Free Agents - I don't think we could afford. OBJ could be gotten for much less, could yield big results, and you could use the pick you saved not trading for Nuke on another WR.

19 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Im a statistical hound. SEC WRs that run a 4.4 or lower with 1,000+ yards correlates very well to NFL careers. 

I’m taking Hyatt. 

They have to know more than a go route in the NFL. He's got a very limited route tree. He would stretch the field however. 

21 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Trade for Hopkins, and draft Bijan. If Bijan isn’t available draft Hyatt. 

Diggs

Hopkins

Hyatt

Davis

Shakir

= super bowl champs

I don’t hate it because I want Hopkins but if you substitute Flowers for Hyatt I’ll get on board. Hope the rest of the draft we hit on O line though 

Edited by NeverOutNick

Me, personally:

Sign OBJ (2 year deal)

Trade Davis

Draft a WR early 

Diggs

OBJ

Day 2 Pick

Shakir

Then fill in the the last two spots

Sets us up with high level talent short term, along with a plan for the future in an early draft pick and Shakir 

Edited by SCBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Me, personally:

Sign OBJ (2 year deal)

Trade Davis

Draft a WR early 

Diggs

OBJ

Day 2 Pick

Shakir

Sets is up with high level talent short term, along with a plan for the future in an early draft pick and Shakir 

Love this, and it doesn’t have to be Odell. Could be Meyers, AT, whoever can fill that role. Get a veteran in there that Josh can trust similar to Emmanuel Sanders. People don’t realize it but our offense changed a lot when he left, he was a nice #2

1 hour ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Love this, and it doesn’t have to be Odell. Could be Meyers, AT, whoever can fill that role. Get a veteran in there that Josh can trust similar to Emmanuel Sanders. People don’t realize it but our offense changed a lot when he left, he was a nice #2

I don’t think Emmanuel was the change last year 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I don’t think Emmanuel was the change last year 

The combination of losing 2021 Beasley and Sanders both hurt..........but the 2021 passing offense had already dropped off from the 2020 version because Beasley had fallen off and they missed what John Brown had provided when healthy in 2020.     Last year Allen lost confidence in his slot receivers after some crazy McKenzie-impacted games early in the season.   A further declined Beasley returning helped a little but was far too little to expect to matchup with the Bengals/Chiefs types.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The combination of losing 2021 Beasley and Sanders both hurt..........but the 2021 passing offense had already dropped off from the 2020 version because Beasley had fallen off and they missed what John Brown had provided when healthy in 2020.     Last year Allen lost confidence in his slot receivers after some crazy McKenzie-impacted games early in the season.   A further declined Beasley returning helped a little but was far too little to expect to matchup with the Bengals/Chiefs types.

Had a replay on NFLN of the Chiefs game last week on at my office for some background noise. 

Ended up watching.  

McKenzie was SO bad.  Words don’t even do his play in that game justice.  I’m surprised Allen even looked his way ever again after that game. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

We are not going to be able to pay odell.
 and i dont like him

and he has come off two similar injuries that are the worst type for WRs.
I would almost prefer Theilen (sp) and draft a speed merchant al John Brown later in draft to develop

and i dont like him lol

Just now, SCBills said:

Had a replay on NFLN of the Chiefs game last week on at my office for some background noise. 

Ended up watching.  

McKenzie was SO bad.  Words don’t even do his play in that game justice.  I’m surprised Allen even looked his way ever again after that game. 

agreed.
 i would have wanted him off the field after his bobbles and drops and alligator armed efforts

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Me, personally:

Sign OBJ (2 year deal)

Trade Davis

Draft a WR early 

Diggs

OBJ

Day 2 Pick

Shakir

Sets us up with high level talent short term, along with a plan for the future in an early draft pick and Shakir 

What does the lineup look like for the 12 games Beckham is injured?

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

What does the lineup look like for the 12 games Beckham is injured?

Presumptuous, but the risk we have to take unless we want to pay Meyers big $$ or give up draft capital for another guy who misses games in Hopkins. 

I also have us drafting a WR no later than RD2, so that guy steps into a larger role, along with Shakir. 

Maybe we bring back Beasley or Crowder on a cheap deal as WR5 and/or draft another mid-round WR to round out the room. 

Ended up watching.  

They should have won that game by 3 scores........instead they had to drive late to put it away.

The opportunity for a slot receiver in the Bills offense the past few seasons has been enormous.   I don't get why fans want to fill the spot with some JAG.   The WR2 the Bills get should be a guy with inside/outside versatility and he and Diggs can split the slot snaps.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

Presumptuous, but the risk we have to take unless we want to pay Meyers big $$ or give up draft capital for another guy who misses games in Hopkins. 

I also have us drafting a WR no later than RD2, so that guy steps into a larger role, along with Shakir. 

Maybe we bring back Beasley or Crowder on a cheap deal as WR5 and/or draft another mid-round WR to round out the room. 

And you dumped Davis.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.