MNF- Raiders @ Chiefs 10-10-22

T&C

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m convinced Kelce is a witch.   He doesn’t even run high level routes most of the time … 3 steps and turn, magically defenders repel away from him.  

He's got a knack for finding holes in zones; one of the best you'll ever see.

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m convinced Kelce is a witch.   He doesn’t even run high level routes most of the time … 3 steps and turn, magically defenders repel away from him.  

That last drag route on his 4th touchdown he just releases freely off the line and jogs across the end zone without a Raider in sight.

It is baffling...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, WideNine said:

That last drag route on his 4th touchdown he just releases freely off the line and jogs across the end zone without a Raider in sight.

It is baffling...

Baffling is exactly the right word for how anybody can lose track of him in the red zone repeatedly.

Putting a freaking bell on him for gawd's sake....

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Simon said:

Baffling is exactly the right word for how anybody can lose track of him in the red zone repeatedly.

Putting a freaking bell on him for gawd's sake....

Kind of the same way Gretzky and Lemiuex used to find themselves all alone at the side of the net for goals.

They just have a sense of how to find openings...

Whether it's on ice or on the field, they have good instincts for how to drift to open areas and where those areas are going to be.

Essentially they are playing chess while the defenders are playing checkers.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

He shoved a young worker going into the tunnel and knocked him on his ass pretty hard when the kid was just walking by.

Randy Moss 2.0. I don’t see Adams on the raiders for much longer, if they end up 1-6 or worse I guarantee he’ll be requesting for a trade. But it’s his fault for leaving Rodgers for his college lover lol

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

whoa Davante Adams gonna get fined for that

Maybe an overreaction I’m guessing a couple game or just a 1 game suspension could be in play. Punk move on his part

7 minutes ago, eball said:

So I didn’t watch this game…but I see the Raiders gave the Chefs all they wanted.

What are our thoughts?  Shootout?  Can we stop the KC offense?

eball, I hate Kelce.

Honestly he is the safest of safety valves while still being a weapon down field.

Once again this is going to be a good one.

Edit: the ridiculous thing is some nationally will be trying to pump up or over hype the Dallas Philly game for comparison.  It’s not.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

6 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

What I think we're seeing is the NFL keeping certain games from becoming blowouts during primetime games. The goal is to have a close exciting game to maximize viewers for ad revenue. 

When did the penalties start? When the Raiders were up big. Then again when Chiefs got within 3 and Raiders had a chance to change momentum. When did it stop? When the Chiefs took the lead. 

This is not a new concept. The NFL has done this for a while, but they sometimes don't care who wins at the end as long as it's exciting. This is what burned us in the Texans playoff game. 

When it comes to Brady it's a different story. There's something going on behind the scenes there. 

I wonder who’s going to lose their job in this NFL Illuminati Secret Society for failing to execute the ad revenue directive during Bills Rams and Bills Titans.  Perhaps the dental filling referee communication system failed.

Readers:  The Vegas books don’t care who wins, as long as you bet.  The NFL maximizes revenue if officiating is honest and jeopardizes billions of dollars if it manipulates games.   Man walked on the moon.  The earth is round.

Sometimes, bad officiating is just bad officiating.

20 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

eball, I hate Kelce.

Honestly he is the safest of safety valves while still being a weapon down field

I just don’t understand how defenses leave him unaccounted for.  Ever.  It’s mind-boggling, and yet it happens all the time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.