Christian McCaffrey rumors

Steel City Mafia

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Yup that was my thought - Patriots, Chiefs or maybe Ravens…

I'd like to see him to the Chargers to see what happens next. Or Bucs to see what happens with that debacle.

It'll end up being a team like Detroit, Houston, Seattle or San Fran because why not. 

13 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

I don't think people fully understand how much of a weapon this guy would be with this offense, and this QB

If Moss and a 3rd this year plus maybe a pick in 2024 gets it done, you do it.

He’s an elite RB and an elite Slot 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Carolina's asking price is obviously too high. 

I can't see Beane giving up more than a 3rd rounder for him.

If he comes here, he's most likely a 1/2 season rental since his base salary next year probably makes Beane throw up in his mouth a little.

Edited by Billz4ever

14 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

I don't think people fully understand how much of a weapon this guy would be with this offense, and this QB

They don't want Moss... why are you making up a lesser deal?

Just now, Billz4ever said:

Carolina's asking price is obviously too high. 

I can't see Beane giving up more than a 3rd rounder for him.

If he comes here, he's most likely a 1/2 season rental, as his due base salary next year probably makes Beane throw up in his mouth a little.

Ever think that Beane tried to low ball them with the first offer? Trying to gauge the market? Beane will make this happen

• Disagree 1

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

Ever think that Beane tried to low ball them with the first offer? Trying to gauge the market? Beane will make this happen

Not if they've already turned down another offer and there are several other teams looking at him.

He's going to go to the highest bidder here.

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I don't think Beane plays around like that. I F he offered, then I would think he offered what he thinks it was worth to the Bills. Take it or leave it kind of thing. Don't think he will and honestly hope he doesn't. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

I agree he’d be a huge weapon here. But they aren’t taking Moss and a 3rd even with a sweetener. If reports are true that Carolina turned down Motor and our 2nd then I tap out. If CMC had a better injury history I’d go higher, but not with a real possibility of him not being available for the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.