Steelers @ Bills Postgame Thread

Simon

It’s simply Unicorn creepy for all of us, isn’t it?

The Bills have laid a total licking on both Visiting teams atHome- so far.

So bad, that the 2nd string is in for the entire Q4!

After all the madness of the first 17 years of the millennium, we are now witnessing an out of control juggernaut!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Except I never said that… His ankles seemingly always are hurt and he’s demonstrated inconsistency throughout his career. His potential was never in doubt…. He needs to do it game in and game out and has yet to prove he can. Hopefully today is the start of remaining healthy and big numbers with consistency. 👍🏻

You are "calling out" a player like Davis to "prove to you" to show it "game in and game out"?

Seriously, did you just say that?

Scott, as a fellow Bills fan, please walk toward the light.  These are the "good ole days" and lets all see where it takes us.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Really amazing game considering Bills literally left 3 TD's on the field with the int in end zone, fumble into the end zone and a missed throw by Allen to Diggs in the corner.  Bills might have had another TD too if not a penalty on Singletary 1st down run that they ended up missing a FG.  Not many teams can blow that many chances and still score 38 points.

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, GolfandBills said:

for what it’s worth.. it’s easy to say that after the fact.  I thought Pittsburgh was slightly better than what they showed.  Apparently not 

No, it was easy to say that before the fact.  The Steelers were a well deserved 14 point underdog. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

You know this, but bears reminding about Picketts fake slide last year.  Hamlin knew not to let up and his hit landed on the shoulder pad, albeit a split second late. 

These are snap decisions players make, neither was "Bush league", just hustle to the end of the play.  Again, you know Damar and Kenny played together at Pitt, Damar isn't that type of guy/player either.  Also never seen Shaq try to cheap shot/injure a player. 

Picketts reaction is also fine, if he feels that way.  Big deal about nothing though, IMO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Wonderful. Truly wonderful. Just really really wonderful.

So many things to love.

The first TD gave me serious wood. The second TD to Davis gave me palpitations. 

Rookie WR (who I just love, I mean how can you not?) gets his first TD.

Rookie RB gets his first TD.

Rookie corner gets first interception.

They were supposed to win easily and they did. I love these games when you can relax the whole second half and just enjoy it

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.