Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

7 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

In a way I kind of feel bad for Brady because if he and the Bucs fizzle out this season and don't do much it will truly be going out with a whimper vs a bang so to speak.

Also can be a convenient excuse for Brady and the Bucs struggles if that happens.

On the flipside, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Brady won't have much of a problem finding another supermodel to date or marry if he wants to.

He can follow Leonardo DiCaprio's lifestyle. Hook up with a hot 25 year old. Then when she turns 30 dump her for a new hot 25 year old. Repeat this every 5 years like Leo does.

Edited by Greg S

Just now, aceman_16 said:

Can't stand the guy...I think he is super fake but I don't wish personal life tragedy on anyone (outside of rl enemies).

May not be a tragedy. Could be the best thing ever on a personal level. We don’t know how things are behind the scenes. Seems like he retired due to outside pressures and decided that it wasn’t time for him yet. That says a lot. 

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

yes I do

The man has nothing to play for but his ego and padding stats

Family first is what he boasts of.

May he be under .500 and go out a LOSER 

@Mike in Horseheads Mike you can eye roll this comment all you want. This is fact. When your family is begging you to hang up the cleats well past retirement age and all you care about is another year of stat padding....  What would you choose?

100% loser man

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

commitment my ass 

he is feeding his EGO at the cost of a happy family 

I'm not going to guess the reasons why his marriage failed but I will say the dude has an addiction and will always find difficulty being happy/satisfied.

Not a fun existence - but the money will always help so can't feel too bad for him.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

In a way I kind of feel bad for Brady because if he and the Bucs fizzle out this season and don't do much it will truly be going out with a whimper vs a bang so to speak.

Also can be a convenient excuse for Brady and the Bucs struggles if that happens.

On the flipside, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Brady won't have much of a problem finding another supermodel to date or marry if he wants to.

Shocking.  I am shocked you are mourning the possibility that Brady might retire without one last super bowl victory.  

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, transient said:

Am I making things up, or did Wes Welker just post a selfie of him jogging on the beach in Tampa with a big smile on his face?

Maybe they knew Tom was unhappy with her and how she treated him and tried to control him?  Seems there is more than meets the eye here...

5 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

@Mike in Horseheads Mike you can eye roll this comment all you want. This is fact. When your family is begging you to hang up the cleats well past retirement age and all you care about is another year of stat padding....  What would you choose?

100% loser man

Ok Shady

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

Oh no!  Did Tom take the "red pill" also?🙄

Always remember for every hot woman out there, there is a guy who is sick of putting up with her sh**

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.