Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

Does Brady really need to still be playing?

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

commitment my ass 

he is feeding his EGO at the cost of a happy family 

I couldn't agree more. I always considered Brady to be smart, but he's being a real dumb ass risking a beautiful rich wife and wonderful kids for his OCD obsession to play football till he's 50 or beyond. Oh well, he chose his ego over his kids.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Does the same not go both ways?  His wife put her career on hold for a decade to take care of their family, and decided it was her turn to go pursue what she wanted.

huh?  In the past 20 years, she's made $400 million.  Another $47 million last year.  The top earning model 14 years in a row as of 2016.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Who??  No one cares about this gossip…

Tom Brady.  Football player.  Pretty good one I'm hearing.  Seems he played almost 20 years in the very same division as our Bills.  I had never heard of him either but it turns out he owns pretty much every single passing record in the books.  Very sneaky stuff.  Probably why hes getting divorced.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

huh?  In the past 20 years, she's made $400 million.  Another $47 million last year.  The top earning model 14 years in a row as of 2016.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/tom-brady-thanks-gisele-for-putting-career-on-hold

This isn't me speculating, this is Brady saying it in an interview.

Edited by Captain Caveman
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Tom Brady.  Football player.  Pretty good one I'm hearing.  Seems he played almost 20 years in the very same division as our Bills.  I had never heard of him either but it turns out he owns pretty much every single passing record in the books.  Very sneaky stuff.  Probably why hes getting divorced.

Never heard of him

36 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Does the same not go both ways?  His wife put her career on hold for a decade to take care of their family, and decided it was her turn to go pursue what she wanted.

She already had her career - She was the top super model, then turned that into various massive business. whatever she does next is phase 3. I've never known hyper successful people to stop doing things because they have kids. It should be a lot easier when you're stupid wealthy.

Edited by BullBuchanan

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

commitment my ass 

he is feeding his EGO at the cost of a happy family 

Right, my first thought was “what an idiot” and also an “a-hole”. 

Part of me feels for the guy though. He’s about to lose his entire family because he just can’t quit. It’s messed up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Right, my first thought was “what an idiot” and also an “a-hole”. 

Part of me feels for the guy though. He’s about to lose his entire family because he just can’t quit. It’s messed up. 

I am quite sure he won't lose his entire family. His kids assuredly don't hate him and I don't think the divorce is due to his parenting skills. Sometimes these things happen. Millions of people get divorced around the world every year. These two just happen to be famous.

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He let AP stay at his house and now he is getting a divorce.

Does he have a pool? Yes.

Does he have security cameras pointed at that pool? Unsure.

You may be onto something here....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.