Week 4, 10/02/22, Bills v. Ravens GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

6 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Milano is playing at an All Pro level. Lamar is different and unique from any player in NFL. I can think of 3 plays he tackled and contained Lamar to some degree. Not sure any other lb in the league makes those plays.

Playing Lamar is obviously tough. That wasn’t a “gameball-worthy” performance IMO. I think that he may be an all-pro. He’s very valuable. He was rough early.

• Disagree 3

57 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Ok I’m just having a hard time hammering on him after this game. And his performance in first 4 games.

Edmunds is really good.  I think he is the most under-appreciated player (by fans) that I can remember over >50 years of fandom.  People don’t give him credit for the plays that he prevents the opponent from even trying.  He is a major factor in the middle of the pass defense and many throws are not even attempted there because of his length and speed.  If the Bills can’t resign him, he will be missed more than many think.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Milano was everywhere. He gets my gameball and it's not even close. Tremaine is usually late to the party. Milano is the party.

Wow, just wow. A positive game ball thread and this is what you come up with? It’s like Edmunds pees in your cereal before every game. Or he’s banging…never mind. 

2 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Could it be they have a proper 1T to keep them clean?

Is that a reason to take away credit? I mean they played well, no?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, uninja said:

Knox pass was tipped by Campbell. He was in the right spot, the ball was not. 

I stand corrected! Had to watch the replay again…with the sound off. Charles Davis su@#s as a commentator, btw. 🤮

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Edmunds is really good.  I think he is the most under-appreciated player (by fans) that I can remember over >50 years of fandom.  People don’t give him credit for the plays that he prevents the opponent from even trying.  He is a major factor in the middle of the pass defense and many throws are not even attempted there because of his length and speed.  If the Bills can’t resign him, he will be missed more than many think.

He was younger than the typical rookie when he started and was thrown into a leadership position he wasn't ready for.

Some guys take longer to grow into themselves than others and we're seeing Edmunds grow into an all-pro MLB. 

Unless he takes a hometown discount, he's going to sign a $75m-$80m contract elsewhere. Steelers or Ravens would love a guy like this. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.