Random jabbering when you can't go to sleep after beating the SB champions senseless

Simon

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Stafford is going to be more sore tomorrow than the photog who fell in front of him off stage at the super bowl rally! 😅

He took a tremendous pounding, especially in the 2nd half.

And Frasier couldn't have called up more than 2-3 blitzes all night long.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Watching Cover 1 post game right now with Quinn and Tompsett, and they said the Bills never blitzed! Most 4 down or 3 down linemen sacks in a game, 4th most since 2016 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Sorry but I disagree on Moss.  I think Moss is a bad back.  They keep forcing him on the field when Singletary is tearing it up.  Moss consistently puts this offense behind the sticks.  I dont even care about the fumble.  He gets the ball and goes nowhere with it.  Occassionally has an ok run and thats about it.

1 hour ago, Simon said:

> Bates struggled some but the rest of the OLine looked very good, and that includes Knox. Spencer Brown played a really controlled game and Morse still looks like he's 25. The yahoos that wanted the Bills to dump him for cap space this summer should all punch themselves in the junk.

> Very nice 2nd half from Tremaine Edmunds. I wonder if having that DLine in front of him might get him fired up and really playing downhill

> I wonder what week we'll get to see our new punter?

> I've always thought Jalen Ramsey was overrated

The Morse comment?  Laughed my balls off while thinking of those whom are punching thiers!!!

The Tre comment?  Well the Tre-holes are coming for ya...not me tho!!!!

Wait....we have a punter!??!?!?!?!?  No *****!

TRASH Raysbee?  Yeah he got it handed to him!!!

Nice post brother!!!

Go Bills!

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Sorry but I disagree on Moss.  I think Moss is a bad back.  They keep forcing him on the field when Singletary is tearing it up.  Moss consistently puts this offense behind the sticks.  I dont even care about the fumble.  He gets the ball and goes nowhere with it.  Occassionally has an ok run and thats about it.

OK @ScottLaw pseudo guy.  It was hot out there....they mixed up a bit and yeah he did more than u wanna give him credit for but hey man u keep doing what yer doing since it seems to work so well for you......oi !!!

5 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

The Morse comment?  Laughed my balls off while thinking of those whom are punching thiers!!!

The Tre comment?  Well the Tre-holes are coming for ya...not me tho!!!!

Wait....we have a punter!??!?!?!?!?  No *****!

TRASH Raysbee?  Yeah he got it handed to him!!!

Nice post brother!!!

Go Bills!

OK @ScottLaw pseudo guy.  It was hot out there....they mixed up a bit and yeah he did more than u wanna give him credit for but hey man u keep doing what yer doing since it seems to work so well for you......oi !!!

How am I a ScottLaw pseudo guy?  Just because we have the same name?  Lol.  I rarely complain about this team.  Sorry that I dont like Moss I guess.  I think he has been forced on this offense since he got here and hasnt been very good.  Thats all. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

How am I a ScottLaw pseudo guy?  Just because we have the same name?  Lol.  I rarely complain about this team.  Sorry that I dont like Moss I guess.  I think he has been forced on this offense since he got here and hasnt been very good.  Thats all. 

Sorry - my bad.  Thot it was a pseudo account.  I agree to disagree....I kinda like Moss fumbles aside and think as the season goes on u might too.  We shall see.  Sorry for the diss....my bad.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 947 said:

Surprised to see Moss had 6 catches, though he didn't do much with them. I have to think Cook would've gotten some/most of those if not for the early fumble. Though Moss's fumble was worse, the Rams defender popped it out with about 1lb of pressure.

Cook just dropped his no contact, or extremely minimal cpntact if im remembering right? flukey for sure

1 hour ago, Simon said:

NFL network had a stat up that said we didn't blitz once. But they also said Josh has a rushing and passing TD in 21 straight games which is not true. 

4 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Rousseau, Basham and Epenesa along with a healthy team is the key to the super bowl. 
And boy did those 3 deliver. Along with everyone on the defensive line. 
Best defensive line performance since Schwartz had Jerry, Kyle, Dareus and Mario their one great season together. Physical, disciplined, dominant.. 

Don't forget Jordan Phillips ...he had a monster game

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Simon said:

> Props to Ken Dorsey for calling a game that allowed his players to work to their strengths. It can be hard not to be a mad scientist when you have that kind of talent, but he was very controlled while still keeping it diverse. Time to put all those keepers back in the bag until December, but I think we've got a winner here.

> Love that Josh took a little off every deep shot to keep them playable

> Both Rousseau and Basham not only look like their pedigrees, but probably even better. They are both going to be really effective in both the run game and rushing the passer. And they're both probably going to create turnovers for themselves as well as other people. A strong nod to McBeane's eye on those crucial picks.

> All credit to Frasier for brilliantly managing multiple green corners. 

> Bates struggled some but the rest of the OLine looked very good, and that includes Knox. Spencer Brown played a really controlled game and Morse still looks like he's 25. The yahoos that wanted the Bills to dump him for cap space this summer should all punch themselves in the junk.

> Very nice 2nd half from Tremaine Edmunds. I wonder if having that DLine in front of him might get him fired up and really playing downhill.

> Zack Moss is going to catch hell because of the flukey fumble late, but he played really good ball tonight; not onnly was he a legitimate hammer out there but it was very clear that Dorsey also trusted him in a lot of different roles and he was good in every one of them. He's telegraphing the pitch play somehow and it cost him some no gains, but he turned multiple negative plays into positive ones, was effective running routes, produced multiple first downs and was a rock when asked to block.

> Good vibes to Big Ed. Rest that thing as long as it takes, brother. You've got good help running for you out there.

< Von Miller might still be the best dipper on planet Earth

> I wonder what week we'll get to see our new punter?

> I've always thought Jalen Ramsey was overrated; now I think he's the 3rd best DB on his own team. And I love that Ken Dorsey came out of the gate torturing him in a way that was also setting him up for a big shot later. The Bills are a classy ball club but it was clear that Diggs and Dorsey did NOT like him running his yap about Josh and gave him something for his troubles. That's true love.

> Way to have your kids focused and furious, Coach. This is going to be one of the funnest seasons in this franchise's history.

No offense to anyone else that does these types of breakdowns, but goddamn Simon great stuff. Refreshing.

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

He is a hard but leadden footed runner. What gets him out there is that he is a solid receiver and a very good pass blocker. I do think 8 carries for Devin and 6 for Moss is too much like balance though. 10 and 4 would be more the way I'd like to see them distributed. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He is a hard but leadden footed runner. What gets him out there is that he is a solid receiver and a very good pass blocker. I do think 8 carries for Devin and 6 for Moss is too much like balance though. 10 and 4 would be more the way I'd like to see them distributed. 

Yeah, he could be a good pass blocker.  I dont watch close enough for that to know.  I'll give him that.  I dont hate him or anything it just boggles my mind why they use him over a better back 2 years now.  Our run game was terrible last season until they finally went to Singletary and I commented on it all year long.  Granted it wasnt all Singletary that made it better at that point but he really is the better running back as far as actually running the football.

I agree with your comments on distribution too.  In the end I think they really need to narrow down to two backs.  Obviously Moss cant just pass block and DS cant just run because that would be a sure tip off but they gotta do something.  JMO.

37 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah, he could be a good pass blocker.  I dont watch close enough for that to know.  I'll give him that.  I dont hate him or anything it just boggles my mind why they use him over a better back 2 years now.  Our run game was terrible last season until they finally went to Singletary and I commented on it all year long.  Granted it wasnt all Singletary that made it better at that point but he really is the better running back as far as actually running the football.

I agree with your comments on distribution too.  In the end I think they really need to narrow down to two backs.  Obviously Moss cant just pass block and DS cant just run because that would be a sure tip off but they gotta do something.  JMO.

He is a good pass blocker and he is a good receiver out of the backfield. Not the most dynamic with it in his hands but he holds most catches. Devin can pass block, as he showed with the blitz pickup for the long ball to Diggs and he is our #1 back. But Moss will be the #2 until Cook shows more as a runner and receiver but also more in pass pro. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.