Random jabbering when you can't go to sleep after beating the SB champions senseless

Simon

> Props to Ken Dorsey for calling a game that allowed his players to work to their strengths. It can be hard not to be a mad scientist when you have that kind of talent, but he was very controlled while still keeping it diverse. Time to put all those keepers back in the bag until December, but I think we've got a winner here.

> Love that Josh took a little off every deep shot to keep them playable

> Both Rousseau and Basham not only look like their pedigrees, but probably even better. They are both going to be really effective in both the run game and rushing the passer. And they're both probably going to create turnovers for themselves as well as other people. A strong nod to McBeane's eye on those crucial picks.

> All credit to Frasier for brilliantly managing multiple green corners. 

> Bates struggled some but the rest of the OLine looked very good, and that includes Knox. Spencer Brown played a really controlled game and Morse still looks like he's 25. The yahoos that wanted the Bills to dump him for cap space this summer should all punch themselves in the junk.

> Very nice 2nd half from Tremaine Edmunds. I wonder if having that DLine in front of him might get him fired up and really playing downhill.

> Zack Moss is going to catch hell because of the flukey fumble late, but he played really good ball tonight; not onnly was he a legitimate hammer out there but it was very clear that Dorsey also trusted him in a lot of different roles and he was good in every one of them. He's telegraphing the pitch play somehow and it cost him some no gains, but he turned multiple negative plays into positive ones, was effective running routes, produced multiple first downs and was a rock when asked to block.

> Good vibes to Big Ed. Rest that thing as long as it takes, brother. You've got good help running for you out there.

< Von Miller might still be the best dipper on planet Earth

> I wonder what week we'll get to see our new punter?

> I've always thought Jalen Ramsey was overrated; now I think he's the 3rd best DB on his own team. And I love that Ken Dorsey came out of the gate torturing him in a way that was also setting him up for a big shot later. The Bills are a classy ball club but it was clear that Diggs and Dorsey did NOT like him running his yap about Josh and gave him something for his troubles. That's true love.

> Way to have your kids focused and furious, Coach. This is going to be one of the funnest seasons in this franchise's history.

• Like (+1) 15
  • Agree 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 20
  • Thank you (+1) 7

Rousseau, Basham and Epenesa along with a healthy team is the key to the super bowl. 
And boy did those 3 deliver. Along with everyone on the defensive line. 
Best defensive line performance since Schwartz had Jerry, Kyle, Dareus and Mario their one great season together. Physical, disciplined, dominant.. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4

Surprised to see Moss had 6 catches, though he didn't do much with them. I have to think Cook would've gotten some/most of those if not for the early fumble. Though Moss's fumble was worse, the Rams defender popped it out with about 1lb of pressure.

• Like (+1) 1

@Simon

“Von Miller might still be the best dipper on planet Earth”

This dude is an artist. He thoroughly understands the chess match that is a pass rush. When you see him set up a guy, by running the wheel around the QB one play, and then coming back on the next snap with a interior shoulder bull rush totally catching the OT on his heels, is a thing of beauty. 

His bend is smooth as butter and knows how to use those heavy handed lineman’s foreword lean against them. 

I am absolutely thrilled that he is a member of this team, and I can’t wait to see how this rotation can continue to wreck the game and allow our young CBs to not have such a burden on their shoulders

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

@Simon

“Von Miller might still be the best dipper on planet Earth”

This dude is an artist. He thoroughly understands the chess match that is a pass rush. When you see him set up a guy, by running the wheel around the QB one play, and then coming back on the next snap with a interior shoulder bull rush totally catching the OT on his heels, is a thing of beauty. 

His bend is smooth as butter and knows how to use those heavy handed lineman’s foreword lean against them. 

I am absolutely thrilled that he is a member of this team, and I can’t wait to see how this rotation can continue to wreck the game and allow our young CBs to not have such a burden on their shoulders

Imagine getting to sit down and watch film this week with that group. The master class Miller put on tonight. The whole line played great but he taught a class out there tonight on setting up moves 

• Like (+1) 5

Can’t sleep either. Solid 21 point win and yet still left meat on the bone to get better.

Two interceptions and two fumbles can’t happen

Kicking the ball out of bounds on a kickoff after going up 10-0 can’t happen

Still felt Josh ran too much in the 2nd half to my liking. It’s a long season

When the offense is clicking it’s a thing of beauty.
DL DL DL DL DL

Love it when we score on Jalyn Ramsey!!!!

Great job to the coaching staff.

So many positives tonight to name

Got a win on the road, came out healthy and now have 10 days to get ready for Tenn

Major turnout by BillsMafia.

Cant wait for the home opener!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

First game of the season and it feels like the super bowl, not sure I can handle a full season.

There's going to be days where nothing is working right; that's teh nature of the beast.

But it will always be temporary with this group

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

With Rousseau, Settle, Basham and Oliver they are going to be really difficult to run the ball against

Seeing Oliver tied up with his blocker and sticking one arm out and flat out stopping Henderson with his wrist was an all-time play out of him.   He was balling

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Seeing Oliver tied up with his blocker and sticking one arm out and flat out stopping Henderson with his wrist was an all-time play out of him.   He was balling

I think he does that ***** all the time and rarely gets credit for it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Good call out for Spencer Brown. Thought he was a low key positive for this eve. No real pre-season but he looked good even in pass pro.

I thought he looked more in command of his own game than he did most, if not all, of last year.

That was a really pleasant surprise. :thumbsup:

• Agree 3

Just now, Simon said:

I thought he looked more in command of his own game than he did most, if not all, of last year.

That was a really pleasant surprise. :thumbsup:

Agree. The guards in pass pro... less convincing, especially Bates who had a rough night all told but hey, lots to love from that game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.