Random jabbering when you can't go to sleep after beating the SB champions senseless

Simon

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He is a good pass blocker and he is a good receiver out of the backfield. Not the most dynamic with it in his hands but he holds most catches. Devin can pass block, as he showed with the blitz pickup for the long ball to Diggs and he is our #1 back. But Moss will be the #2 until Cook shows more as a runner and receiver but also more in pass pro. 

Im ok with Moss being our #2 until they get better.  Hopefully Cook.  I just think Moss sees the field too much.  Singletary is no slouch in the pass game.  He does more with the ball in his hands, had 2 catches on 2 targets yesterday and a 79.7% catch rate last season.

Im sorry, I am just seeing flashbacks of last season when they banged Moss over and over and all we got was 3rd and long out of it and Josh had to carry like he always does.  

Edited by Scott7975

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Im ok with Moss being our #2 until they get better.  Hopefully Cook.  I just think Moss sees the field too much.  Singletary is no slouch in the pass game.  He does more with the ball in his hands, had 2 catches on 2 targets yesterday and a 79.7% catch rate last season.

Im sorry, I am just seeing flashbacks of last season when they banged Moss over and over and all we got was 3rd and long out of it and Josh had to carry like he always does.  

Cook won't see the field instead of him until he shows he can pass block.

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He is a hard but leadden footed runner. What gets him out there is that he is a solid receiver and a very good pass blocker. I do think 8 carries for Devin and 6 for Moss is too much like balance though. 10 and 4 would be more the way I'd like to see them distributed. 

Seemed like they were giving them drives instead of switching by down, and it seemed like Moss was in more toward the end of the game so that might have skewed the numbers a little more. They might be seeing Moss as more of a game closer, if the game is still in doubt we might see Singletary get some more reps.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

They might be seeing Moss as more of a game closer, if the game is still in doubt we might see Singletary get some more reps.

Moss actually excelled in that role a couple years ago if I remember right.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Go Bills!

OK @ScottLaw pseudo guy.  It was hot out there....they mixed up a bit and yeah he did more than u wanna give him credit for but hey man u keep doing what yer doing since it seems to work so well for you......oi !!!

please do not insult Scott 7975 with 

one Scott “Mr Negativity” Law

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Dont forget DaQuon and Phillps. They played really well.

Yeah, I should have put DaQuon in there also, he's a tough grinder up there.

Phillips is generally tearing upfield as fast as he can so I don't see him holding the POA all that often. :lol:

On 9/10/2022 at 12:08 AM, FireChans said:

2020 Steelers game. Moss carried it like 9 of the last 12 times, Bills had a 8 minute drive to end the game.

Maybe the best example out of a bunch of them.

Was lots of fun in a room full of pissed off Stiller fans. :devil:

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/9/2022 at 11:21 PM, Simon said:

Moss actually excelled in that role a couple years ago if I remember right.

He did better his rookie year for certain, especially compared to this past season, but Singletary iirc still out performed him over all, both years. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.