NFL 2022 broadcast teams…

LabattBlue

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

MNF(ESPN) - Buck/Aikman

SNF(NBC) - Tirico/Collingsworth

TNF(Amazon) - Michaels/Herbstreit

Here is the entire lineup including CBS & Fox…

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/here-is-your-lineup-of-broadcasters-for-the-2022-nfl-season.html

Curious about the TNF think they could be solid together 

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Gregthekeg said:

I do not recognize one name from Fox... wow

There are some definite no names in there, but there’s also a bunch of veteran NFL players on the color commentary.

I never want to get that Tom McCarthy and Tiki Barber combo to call the Bills game. Tiki is truly terrible.

good thing I watch with volume off. But I'll miss 5 guys in studio talking, 3 in booth and 2 sideline reporters with riveting information...repeating the same cliches all game long. There is enough info on the screen and the refs are mic'd up. No need for announcers to tell me what I'm seeing

• Agree 1

Just now, nucci said:

Booger!!

The worst.

“If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn’t complete his pass, they will turn over the ball.” — Booger McFarland

“The Cleveland Browns have fired Freddie Kitchens. So, this means the Browns now have a coaching vacancy and are looking for a new head coach.” – Booger McFarland

“You see Joe when January 1st comes, you start the year all over again.” — Booger McFarland

https://everydaypower.com/booger-mcfarland-quotes/

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

Herbsteit is way less annoying than Collinsworth. 

AND Joe Suck......

38 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

There are some definite no names in there, but there’s also a bunch of veteran NFL players on the color commentary.

I never want to get that Tom McCarthy and Tiki Barber combo to call the Bills game. Tiki is truly terrible.

I thought Tiki stepped away??

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.