NFL 2022 broadcast teams…

LabattBlue

24 minutes ago, UConn James said:

I watched a couple U.S. Open 🎾 matches, including the Benicic (Switzerland) - Cirstea (Romania) 😍, this afternoon on the ESPN+ app and they didn’t have any commentary. Just the court sounds (neither of these gals are grunters / screamers) and it was amazing. Just like you’re there in the crowd, but with the best angles and replays.

Wish they could have that option / to turn off the commentators for football. I don’t need all the glad-handing and to know that Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard etc.

I recall thrm doing that experiment on nbc with no announcers.

10 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Fox has the worst stable of broadcasters. Brady needs to retire and join them already, maybe he can be entertaining. 

Colinsworth 🤮. Idk who is worse, him or his son. 

Burkhart and Olsen are pretty anonymous as announcers, but they are actually quite good. Certainly better than Buck and Aikman

It is so rare that I actually hear a comment from any of these guys when I'm watching the game. I'm too focused on what I'm actually seeing to pay attention. In fact, about the only time I do tune in it's when a sideline reporter is on because that usually has to do with an injury update...so I guess I really don't care who is in the booth. It has no effect on my watching experience.

Edited by Beast

12 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Buck and Aikman on MNF. That will take some getting used to. 

While I'm not a huge fan of Buck/Aikman, I will opine that they are a MASSIVE upgrade over the crap that's been jammed into our ears over the past couple decades.  Especially since ESPN took the reigns.  Pure garbage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

https://www.wnypapers.com/news/article/current/2022/09/02/152148/new-look-sunday-night-football-football-night-in-america-teams-kick-off-2022-nfl-season-with-buffalo-bills-los-angeles-rams-on-nbc-peacock

New-look 'Sunday Night Football' & 'Football Night in America' teams kick-off 2022 NFL season with Buffalo Bills & Los Angeles Rams on NBC & Peacock 

🦚 

If you don’t like any of these guys, just mute the tv.  I don’t need announcers, but I don’t care that much either way.

Sometimes these guys are annoying, but then again I loved Summeral and Madden.  I also Cosell as a little boy.  My dad on the other hand hates animated announcers and just wants it straight.  He’s old school.  He oughta be as he just turned 92.

Im curious how Amazon will look.  I’ve had a Prime membership for sometime, but never watched a live sports feed.

Edited by machine gun kelly

47 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

If you don’t like any of these guys, just mute the tv.  I don’t need announcers, but I don’t care that much either way.

Sometimes these guys are annoying, but then again I loved Summeral and Madden.  I also Cosell as a little boy.  My dad on the other hand hates animated announcers and just wants it straight.  He’s old school.  He oughta be as he just turned 92.

Im curious how Amazon will look.  I’ve had a Prime membership for sometime, but never watched a live sports feed.

The only ones who ever forced me to mute the TV/turn the channel have been Booger and Steve Levy.  Thank GOD for the Manning Bros.

Manning Bros. Schedule for This Season:

Week 1: Denver Broncos vs Seattle Seahawks (ESPN2, ESPN Plus)

Week 3: Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants (ESPN2, ESPN Plus)

Week 4: Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers (ESPN2)

Week 7: Chicago Bears vs New England Patriots, (ESPN2)

Week 8: Cincinnati Bengals vs Cleveland Browns (ESPN2)

Week 9: Baltimore Ravens vs New Orleans Saints (ESPN2)

Week 13: New Orleans Saints vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (ESPN2)

Week 14: New England Patriots vs Arizona Cardinals (ESPN2)

Week 15: Los Angeles Rams vs Green Bay Packers (ESPN2, ESPN Plus)

Super Wild Card Weekend: TBD (ESPN 2, ESPN Plus)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.