Bills' ticket prices soar as new season fast approaches

HOUSE

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I've always figured that by the time the new stadium is built, I'd be priced out.

But it's becoming pretty clear that I'll be priced out way before the new stadium comes to fruition.

I paid $633 for three 300-level seats for the Week 5, second home game of the season, game vs. Pittsburgh.  That's pretty goddamn crazy.

I'm not mad about it.  We all knew it was coming.  But it does make me sad.

Yeah really my only hope of seeing the live is at the meadowlands. Hopefully the jets suck by that point and can pick some up cheap

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

My brother has season tickets in the club section and he just sold his home opener tickets for almost $1100 each! He went to both playoff games the last 2 years but has said this year he plans on selling any playoff game tickets so he’s REALLY hoping for a home AFC championship game 

I'd consider selling the first playoff game but  NO way would I miss the AFC championship game

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Yeah really my only hope of seeing the live is at the meadowlands. Hopefully the jets suck by that point and can pick some up cheap

Hope the Jets suck?  Brother, that's money in the bank!

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

This is what happens, when there is a Monopoly, in charge of ticket distribution.

'Artificial demand'.

The NFL giving ticketmaster a monolopy to control the market and the ability to charge unreasonable % to both buyer and seller in the resale market is driving up prices.   It's not a true supply & demand free market. 

• Agree 1

I can't wait to tell some jagoff in Boston that it's cheaper for me to drive to Gillette from Buffalo, buy 4 tickets, get a room, and watch the Bills beat the Pats here than it is to do it back in Buffalo...

I got tired of hearing it the other way around...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Well, paying $400 a ticket to watch a prime time game for this team doesn't sound like that bad of a deal.

Signed, 

Season ticket holder since before the drought started (and went to every game)....and couldn't give tickets away in November and December.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is ridiculous! I want my 6-10 Bills back led by Holcombe so I can attend. Where’s SaviorEdwards when you need him?

14 minutes ago, BigPerm said:

Well, paying $400 a ticket to watch a prime time game for this team doesn't sound like that bad of a deal.

Signed, 

Season ticket holder since before the drought started (and went to every game)....and couldn't give tickets away in November and December.

No event is worth $400 in real money.

Edited by Governor
  • Agree 1

Tickets rising is a byproduct of winning as many have said.  But what frosts my a$$ is the ridiculous pass through fees on the resale ticket markets.  And fees go up with the price of the ticket which is a double gotcha.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

As a season ticket holder who cant make all the games this is great.  Sold my Packers, Vikings and Titans ticket and have covered the cost of my seasons and made a $350 profit.  Essentially the other 5 games ill be going to for free.

what about the Patriots… oh wait they’ve moved on to other things now that their team kind of sucks ;)

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, DJB said:

Are the tickets “On fire” like Flacco is? 🤔

There's a dramatic improvement in the ticket price, you need to have a thick wallet to afford them

20 minutes ago, y2zipper said:

Yeah try living near LA. I could essentially fly to Buffalo and go to a game there for less than what the Rams want for a nosebleed seat.

True, but it looks the demand is far greater in Buffalo on the secondary market. I checked out Rams tickets on stubhub, with the exception of the opener and a few teams with strong LA fanbases, you can get in the door cheaper than Buffalo on average this season. 

Edited by SirAndrew

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.