Who wins the AFC North?

YoloinOhio

Division winners prediction   

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC North?

I could really see Cincy taking a step back and missing the postseason IMO.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I have zero faith in Mitch, whoever the ***** is playing backup in Cleveland, and I could see the Ravens attempt 50 passes on the year, so I still picked Cincy.

6 hours ago, FireChans said:

I could really see Cincy taking a step back and missing the postseason IMO.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I have zero faith in Mitch, whoever the ***** is playing backup in Cleveland, and I could see the Ravens attempt 50 passes on the year, so I still picked Cincy.

You make good points Chans.  I know Cincy tried to improve their line and they have great skill players, but they also played a banged up Mayfield last year, a banged up Ravens team, and the Steelers are toast as was Ben.

I just see a healthy Baltimore with going back to their 2019 roots in lots of 12 and 13 personnel.  Lamar shined in this type of offense.  He’s no Allen or Mahomes, but for what he does now, and still has the legs for it, I think they edge out Cincy.

I can see a final record of:

Baltimore 12-5

Cincy 11-6

Pittsburgh 9-8

Cleveland  9-8

BTW, Bills 13-4 and a dog fight into week 18 for the #1 seed.  This is the scenario where we play our starters in week 18 and humiliate again the Cheats 47-17.  Oh and Mac sucks an egg again where the Cheats finish 8-9.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This division is wide open. Any of the 4 teams could win with the right breaks. I went with the Bengals. Despite an incredibly difficult schedule, I think that they’re the best team. My guess is that all of the teams are pretty close. 

Cleveland and Pitt aren't in the same tier. They probably won't be terrible, but they won't be good enough, barring key injuries to the other teams.

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Don’t think the Browns will win much of anything with Jacoby as their starter for the first 11 games.

Yep, and it doesn’t look like they are in the Jimmy G race anymore.  They have our division as we know, but also the NFCS.  If Winston plays like last year at 5-2, the rest of the Saints are aging, but stacked.  The Bucs are going to be tough and they have us.  The Fins may actually be good enough to beat a Jacoby led Hash Browns.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.