Who wins the AFC North?

YoloinOhio

Division winners prediction   

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC North?

Comes down to Ravens or Bengals for me.

Ravens have the coaching, Bengals have the better QB and weapons. AND Bengals had a TON of cap space this offseason to completely revamp their OL.

So while I think it will be close between the two, I lean Bengals.

(Pittsburgh, no chance. I wont even mention the other team in Ohio)

10 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Comes down to Ravens or Bengals for me.

Ravens have the coaching, Bengals have the better QB and weapons. AND Bengals had a TON of cap space this offseason to completely revamp their OL.

So while I think it will be close between the two, I lean Bengals.

(Pittsburgh, no chance. I wont even mention the other team in Ohio)

If I loved Cincy's OL upgrades I would go with them. But I think they signed a decent guard, a replacement level center and a past his best RT and they still have a bottom third LT. 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

If I loved Cincy's OL upgrades I would go with them. But I think they signed a decent guard, a replacement level center and a past his best RT and they still have a bottom third LT. 

Yeah, they arent all-pros by any means. But I'm giving the Bengals credit for making the Super Bowl with the mess they had last year, so any improvement is a big step up.

I think it comes down to, i just still don’t trust the bengals. They have a tougher schedule this year …and they do have some studs (Burrow can win games for them and …those WRs!!)  but I need to see more. If ravens are healthy they have the coach and QB to win the division. Whether or not the ravens offense can finally take them to the SB is another story.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it comes down to, i just still don’t trust the bengals. They have a tougher schedule this year …and they do have some studs (Burrow can win games for them and …those WRs!!)  but I need to see more. If ravens are healthy they have the coach and QB to win the division. Whether or not the ravens offense can finally take them to the SB is another story.

This is where the old saying, "no longer flying below the radar" comes into play. The Bills do not need to be below the radar, because they can meet, and beat the attack head on. Cincy (specifically their Offensive Line) is not built to withstand that kind of attack.  Burrow won't have the kind of time that Josh will, and the more times he takes a hit this year, the less likely it will be that he can play all 17 games.  (Josh is inarguably more sturdy than Burrow, and likely, more allusive as well.)

This is not to say they are awful, I actually see them winning 10 games.  I just happen to think that someone else in the division will win 11.  

8 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I can see that with Jimmy G… not with Jacoby.

Maybe, but that’s the point. The Browns are a mess. They’re a very talented mess. They have a sleazy owner to go with their scumbag QB. There is absolutely a path to them winning the division. There is no path to the Jets, Seahawks, Pats (I said it), etc… winning their divisions.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.