The younger half brother of Dalvin and James Cook was charged with 1st degree murder.

NewEra

WTF happened to this thread??

There certainly was justification to start a thread about something like this happening.  The OP wasn't judging, just reporting the news involving the family of a current player.

Too bad it was hijacked by f-wits.

Edited by Bad Things
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

There certainly was justification to start a thread about something like this happening.  The OP wasn't judging, just reporting the news involving the family of a current player.

Seriously.  All these suburbs kids need to calm the F down!

• Haha (+1) 5

18 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Speaking of family, why have we not gotten a Kim Pegula update yet?!?!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Sissy slap fight in this thread!

I’ve been to Little Havana.  Scary place.  Also, weed is everywhere in Miami.  Why would someone kill another person over weed?!  Horrible either way, but puzzling to me.

We drove down to see the Orange Bowl (FSU vs Notre Dame) one year and got off at the wrong exit. It’s hard to believe you are still in the USA. It was terrifying and we worried we might not get out. I had a client once get robbed and carjacked in Miami. The cops showed up (one car) and my clients said “they just left, right up this road”. They were told the cops didn’t go in there with just one car, far too dangerous. 

That reminds me of the old joke: You know what the best thing is about Miami? It’s so close to the US!  :)

It’s another world, with extreme wealth and extreme poverty and violence in fairly close proximity. As for the “why” of this shooting, I thought I read there was an intent to not actually PAY for the drugs. Some details may come out, but I suspect we’ll never know the full story. It’s just incredibly sad all around. 

1 hour ago, Bad Things said:

It probably started when I stuck up for the dead kid… Because somebody said he probably wasn’t a saint

But there’s two families Lives who are ruined forever now

And all I got for it was called a spoiled suburbanite

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Are you suggesting that if Josh Allens brother was charged with 1st degree murder, that there shouldn’t be a thread on it? 

…….. Breece Hall has nothing to do with our team.  Yet there’s a 100 page thread on him.  100 page thread on deshaun Watson.  He has nothing to do with any of our players.   Not every thread has to do with one of our players….

this thread has indirectly has something to do with one of our players.  

lets not forget the 8GB of posts dedicated to Lamar Jackson being a horrible QB. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

This is none of our business.  This is a gossip middle school thread.  Dalvin nor James did anything wrong.  

I wouldn’t want my dirty laundry Aires for the world.  Not reading through this thread.

People kill other people daily. If I wanted that kind of news I’d watch Fox or cnn. This is football. And last time I checked James didn’t do anything. 

11 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

lets not forget the 8GB of posts dedicated to Lamar Jackson being a horrible QB. 

At least that’s football related. 

16 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I would kick your ass

You would be unconscious in under 30 seconds.  But I won’t kill you.

24 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

It probably started when I stuck up for the dead kid… Because somebody said he probably wasn’t a saint

But there’s two families Lives who are ruined forever now

And all I got for it was called a spoiled suburbanite

He also gave a thumbs down in the article where Leondro Lo was killed.

14 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

People kill other people daily. If I wanted that kind of news I’d watch Fox or cnn. This is football. And last time I checked James didn’t do anything. 

At least that’s football related. 

Nobody is blaming or accusing him of anything, the relevance is something happened with his half brother, which we don't know but might be significant to him.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I once bought some legal weed from a California weed dispensary.

It was so strong I thought I was going to die !

Apparently, weed ain’t what it used to be! We have old friends who recently told us the story of the time he took one hit too many out on the deck late at night. He sat there for a while, then decided it was getting late and he should go inside. He had about 10 steps to take to get inside onto the couch.

About halfway, he knew he wasn’t going to make it. He went down. From weed! He landed on the threshold with his legs on the deck, his torso inside and a carpet burn on his face! The wife couldn’t move him, so she put a pillow under his head and went to bed leaving him in the wide open doorway in bear country.  😂 

Weed…..It’s not what it used to be. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Apparently, weed ain’t what it used to be! We have old friends who recently told us the story of the time he took one hit too many out on the deck late at night. He sat there for a while, then decided it was getting late and he should go inside. He had about 10 steps to take to get inside onto the couch.

About halfway, he knew he wasn’t going to make it. He went down. From weed! He landed on the threshold with his legs on the deck, his torso inside and a carpet burn on his face! The wife couldn’t move him, so she put a pillow under his head and went to bed leaving him in the wide open doorway in bear country.  😂 

Def not what it used to be.  So many great options nowadays.  Thc >>>> booze in every aspect imo.  

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Def not what it used to be.  So many great options nowadays.  Thc >>>> booze in every aspect imo.  

Not to get too far off track, but our old friend was able to go to work in the morning rather than have a 24-48 hour tequila hangover! 🤢 🤮 

In an attempt to get back on track, if he had had access to a dispensary (they were in FL, right?) he would had had safer options. I know, I’m the first to say let the facts come out, but there should be safe options everywhere. 

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Where the boys get Nekkid in the pool…..

I might need to have you talk to my wife on that one. How many decades do you have to repeat it before she believes it??!! Give her a half glass of wine and she’s got the whole room voting as to whether this could be true!    😂 

Edited by Augie
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.