Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s been so long that I actually forgot we were even waiting. We are still waiting, right? 

I stopped waiting and just made a lego stadium instead. Capacity is limited but it can withstand wind and rain.. can't stop snow though

6 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

This is like Christmas morning but there is never a present, this is inhumane treatment!

5 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Christmas Vacation GIF by hero0fwar

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

I have a good feeling about today!

Mood Feeling GIF

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

The silverware had never been used!!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/6/2022 at 6:28 PM, henry jones said:

My biggest concern about the stadium is that seating will be pushed back too far from the field.  Not that it will be anywhere near as bad as UB Stadium (what a disaster of a stadium btw),  but I don't want to lose that intimacy.  Plus, it has always helped me think that there has been an intimidation factor with the fans being so close to the field.

Sir, this is a Denny's...

And by that I mean - can't you see this has become a thread for MEMES?! How dare you discuss topic-relevant things! 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Sir, this is a Denny's...

And by that I mean - can't you see this has become a thread for MEMES?! How dare you discuss topic-relevant things! 

Back in the day, it was just The Wiz and I bumping it every day.  Now every Tom, Dick, and Gugny feels they need to respond with these worthless memes.  

• Haha (+1) 3