Jump to content

Training Camp practice 8/2


YoloinOhio
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

Also, it’s almost daily Terrell Bernard is receiving some sort of praise. We may have a playmaker, ladies and gents!

You could tell he was going to be. I even said the instincts oozed from him when drafted. The mental speed is a breath of fresh air. 

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You could tell he was going to be. I even said the instincts oozed from him when drafted. The mental speed is a breath of fresh air. 

Bernard is the complete opposite of Edmunds in every way. Edmunds had great size and testing, but questionable instincts. Bernard is tiny, but has amazing instincts. I think Bernard could be a steal with the upside of guys like Lavonte David or Demario Davis.

Edited by Allen2Diggs
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Against opponents I expect it. Not a teammate, much less a friend and mentor.

 

Dude, these are Alpha males.  Once the pads go on, they're competitors.  Phillips is gonna push the boundaries a bit to say "I'm right here.  I'm right in your face.  I woulda had you" and Allen is going to respond "Late hit, Have this!"

 

It's not surprising to me,  but You do You.  And they've had what, 3 seasons apart since Phillips was there every day?

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:


Well yeah, that tends to happen when you listen to Sinatra. 

@Robb Riddick was speaking to Zach Wilson being popular with the aged population..... especially the aged female population....especially his moms best friend....especially when his girlfriend finds them in bed and leaves him for his former best friend....dots connected for ya....

  • Haha (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Bernard is the complete opposite of Edmunds in every way. Edmunds had great size and testing, but questionable instincts. Bernard is tiny, tested poorly, but has amazing instincts. I think Bernard could be a steal with the upside of guys like Lavonte David or Demario Davis.

Actually Bernard tested extremely well in terms of athleticism, even better than Milano. His size was his only hindrance. 
 

https://ras.football/ras-information/?PlayerID=21084

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You could tell he was going to be. I even said the instincts oozed from him when drafted. The mental speed is a breath of fresh air. 

Agreed, I know a lot of people were upset by the pick, but I truly believe a player like him is the answer to the crazy good tight ends in the league now like Andrews and Gisicki. 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:


At worst out starting 5 is an average unit.

 

I agree. I have no issue with our starting 5, and it seems reasonable given the overall roster. I cant stand our depth. Waiting for news that we've picked up better depth players during cut-season...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

 

I agree. I have no issue with our starting 5, and it seems reasonable given the overall roster. I cant stand our depth. Waiting for news that we've picked up better depth players during cut-season...

 

Same here.  Especially someone whom Kromer has experience with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Voice to text impairment is a real thing lol

I get so many incoherent messages from friends that swear by voice to text that I'm pretty sure I've developed some sort of brain tumor or aneurysm from trying to decipher it. 

  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Voice to text impairment is a real thing lol

 

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I get so many incoherent messages from friends that swear by voice to text that I'm pretty sure I've developed some sort of brain tumor or aneurysm from trying to decipher it. 


 

Hell, I thought it was because I was high 

 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:



Add in the fact there is a pizza wings, sub shop on every corner in WNY, A few generations now have lived this reality.

When I was growing up it was a large and small pizza a bucket of wings almost every weekend.

Then if I went to B-Day party or Boy scouts or any other event the odds are there was going to be pizza and wings there.

Add in that I would go out for Burgers and fries often in between I'm lucky I'm just a type 2 diabetic.

I have refined my diet quite well since being diagnosed, but I should of seen it coming. 3 of my 4 Grandparents were type 2 diabetics who had complications. I did learn a lot of what not to do watching them.

Too many carbs with saturated fats is a killer, and that's what the American / Western Diet is. Pizza and Wings, Burgers and Fries etc...

I hear ya, the most weight i gained in one fall & winter was after i moved back to Rochester for a few years,  and did the Pizza & Wings thing all fall and winter watching the Bills,  i swear a I gained twenty-five pounds that winter, it took a lot of miles on my bike to sweat that off 😂 lessen learned right there, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Again, this take gets really old when you look at their defensive line and the cap allocation there.

 

I love seeing people who spend time all year to openly complain about our defense, then complain again in the offseason when they go and address and improve the defense.  

 

Offense averaged 41.5 points per game in the playoffs last year.  Defense gave up 42 points to KC to send us home and couldn't hold KC for 13 seconds or prevent a TD on the opening drive of OT.

 

Seems like the problem was pretty clear why our season ended last year.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

 

I love seeing people who spend time all year to openly complain about our defense, then complain again in the offseason when they go and address and improve the defense.  

 

Offense averaged 41.5 points per game in the playoffs last year.  Defense gave up 42 points to KC to send us home and couldn't hold KC for 13 seconds or prevent a TD on the opening drive of OT.

 

Seems like the problem was pretty clear why our season ended last year.

If you love to see those people, you’ve come to the right place and addressed the right person. Scott will tell you all about the deficiencies. He analyzes deficiencies better than anybody….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...