Donald Trump is under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice

REMINDER:

There is no real "investigation", just words to please the usual suspects.

"For all its posturing as a rule-of-law pillar, the Biden Justice Department, like the Biden administration broadly, is cowed by the Democrats’ hard-left base..."

"... the same radicals who snapped their fingers and had Attorney General Merrick Garland ordering the FBI to investigate parents who dared protest against woke-progressivism in America’s schools. The Democratic base’s most cherished desire is the prosecution of Donald Trump and those who collaborated in his quest to retain power.

Most of the country isn’t watching the slick made-for-TV docudrama being presented by the Jan. 6 committee (whose 'hearings' have no cross-examination or perspectives that vary from anti-Trump obsession), but the Democratic base is watching intently....

Obviously, the riot was a disgrace. Unfortunately, it has also become DOJ’s prism for evaluating both forcible attacks and nonviolent legal brainstorming. Garland must know the two must be separated.... Garland knows that prosecuting Trump and such underlings as Eastman and Clark on flimsy grounds would rip the country apart.

He’s also worried, however, that Biden’s left flank is poised for mutiny if there is no indictment."

Writes Andrew C. McCarthy in "Democrats are pressuring Merrick Garland to make an anti-Trump case he doesn’t have" 

https://nypost.com/2022/07/27/democrats-are-pressuring-merrick-garland-to-make-an-anti-trump-case/

Dick Cheney is still alive??????????????????

Has to look like the Crypt Keeper by now. Not that he's so old (sane age as Biden) but he had a heart assist pump inserted.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Has to look like the Crypt Keeper by now. Not that he's so old (sane age as Biden) but he had a heart assist pump inserted.

Yeah, and he has the nerve to talk after Iraq.

On 8/5/2022 at 10:40 AM, Doc said:

The question is: how do you prove fraud occurred if ID isn't being checked?  The answer is: you can't.  That's why I say that while we can't prove it happened, we can take steps to make sure it doesn't happen in the future, or at least as much.  But Dems are trying their best to prevent voter ID from being shown, for obvious reasons.

i agree. at what point do the republicans hold dems accountable? all they do is talk. russiagate was a hoax and it took years to uncover. 1 serious prosecution years later? corona? trillions in damage and lives ruined off clear lies and all its become is a campaign point. all you get is senators making talking points in hearings. when we get in power one day you better believe we will investigate that thing they did before the statute of limitations ran out! its pretty pathetic that a multi billion dollar opposition party is routinely so weak. so they have hunters hard drive you say? meanwhile alex jones is losing millions in defamation, prob correctly, who knew that happens? so while the media slanders along republicans shake their fist at the sky. 

As for Trump, what does he owe the idiots who committed crimes on J6?  Their actions got him impeached.  And even if he did tell them to storm the Capitol and overthrow the government, they didn't finish the job.  Why would/should he bail them out?

id say his actions were pretty predictable as the words of dems during blm. you rile a large group of people and stoke anger based on a premise you dont have evidence to back up you should at least step in when things go sideways. the dems had no problem starting bail funds for rioters but i haven't seen him do squat for the people who peacefully entered under police instruction. again Rs play into the double standard and just shake their fist at the sky completely subservient to the jan 6 comitee instead of using their money power to investigate what the dems avoid. security measures, fbi involvment, why they were let in ect ect..."one of these days when we get power we will look into this s#!+!!" 

As for the baggage, it's starting to get carried away.  Russian collusion was a hoax.  I think most people now believe that Joke and Hunter should have been investigated by Zelensky.  Joke did a worse job with Wuhan virus despite being handed a vaccine.  And J6 is failing to prove that Trump told people to become violent, much less break into the Capitol.  

this is above. theres a strange grey area the politicians want to play in now that is dangerous. "take to the streets" that isnt advocating rioting. "make them uncomfortable" i didnt say attack anyone. we advocate the right to PEACEFULLY protest judges...which is illegal and ends up with escalation of a assasination attempt. we did say PEACEFULLY "shrug"

protest the certification to stop the steal. protest it with no evidence. after all my law suits failing, with fake promises of a big drop by my defense lawyers. on and on you are puting people in a position after gaslighting them for months to stop somthing that id GOING TO HAPPEN. those are easy dot to connect to riot. just because you say, ohhhh noo i cant believe this, i never thought people would be so upset! whoa ways me! then walk away doesnt admonish you were the one who set the dominoes.

Now if I had my druthers, I'd rather he stepped aside.  But if he runs, no one's running against him and I'm certainly not voting for any of the schlubs the Dems will try and trot out there.

if the guy had just a tiny sense of understanding of how close this country is to civil war and destruction from policies the elites have been doing for decades he would do one selfless thing. put his ego aside and endorse a canadate instead. hell he can do a biden and pull the strings from behind the curtain but there is just too much ego in his veins. so the prebuilt narrative will be reengaged and "news" org that are currently dying resurrecting garbage. estatic to take up where they left off as he has sit downs with them. people will turn out simply to stop the nazis and america could realistically elect a dem, advocating all this destruction, authoritarianism, globalism, for another 4 years.  i don't think this country can endure anymore. we have lost so much that is currently normalising and ill take a solid canidate over a egomaniac that can win the primaries then f it all up blurting some crap out 5hat the media feasts on.

Edited by Buffarukus

2 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

i agree. at what point do the republicans hold dems accountable? all they do is talk. russiagate was a hoax and it took years to uncover. 1 serious prosecution years later? corona? trillions in damage and lives ruined off clear lies and all its become is a campaign point. all you get is senators making talking points in hearings. when we get in power one day you better believe we will investigate that thing they did before the statute of limitations ran out! its pretty pathetic that a multi billion dollar opposition party is routinely so weak. so they have hunters hard drive you say? meanwhile alex jones is losing millions in defamation, prob correctly, who knew that happens? so while the media slanders along republicans shake their fist at the sky. 

id say his actions were pretty predictable as the words of dems during blm. you rile a large group of people and stoke anger based on a premise you dont have evidence to back up you should at least step in when things go sideways. the dems had no problem starting bail funds for rioters but i haven't seen him do squat for the people who peacefully entered under police instruction. again Rs play into the double standard and just shake their fist at the sky completely subservient to the jan 6 comitee instead of using their money power to investigate what the dems avoid. security measures, fbi involvment, why they were let in ect ect..."one of these days when we get power we will look into this s#!+!!" 

this is above. theres a strange grey area the politicians want to play in now that is dangerous. "take to the streets" that isnt advocating rioting. "make them uncomfortable" i didnt say attack anyone. we advocate the right to PEACEFULLY protest judges...which is illegal and ends up with escalation of a assasination attempt. we did say PEACEFULLY "shrug"

protest the certification to stop the steal. protest it with no evidence. after all my law suits failing, with fake promises of a big drop by my defense lawyers. on and on you are puting people in a position after gaslighting them for months to stop somthing that id GOING TO HAPPEN. those are easy dot to connect to riot. just because you say, ohhhh noo i cant believe this, i never thought people would be so upset! whoa ways me! then walk away doesnt admonish you were the one who set the dominoes.

if the gut had just a tiny sense of understanding of how close this country is to civil war and destruction from policies he would do one selfless thing and thats put his ego aside and endorse a canadate instead. hell he can do a biden and pull the strings from behind the curtain but there is just too much ego in his veins. so the prebuilt narrative will be reengaged and "news" org that are currently dying will be resurrected estatic to take up where they left off. people will turn out simply to stop the nazis and america could realistically elect a dem, advocating all this destruction, authoritarianism, globalism, for another 4 years  i don't think this country can endure anymore. we have lost so much that is currently normalising. 

NormalIzing started with this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cefbc742c067fac514

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

NormalIzing started with this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cefbc742c067fac514

yeah not a fan of this behavior from a president. but you are!

the ton of racist speeches biden gave as a senator? opposing school integration referencing a jungle...yikes. the fact he lost because they found he stole another mans speach as his own like people are idiots... well not back then anyways. his vice president pointing out he's a racist. him pandering to the lowest level by playing a popular latino song at a rally on a cellphone, how embarrassing for him. if you don't vote for me you ain't black. 🙄 i don't work for you!! to a blue collar man asking a question...well that one was true. ect ect ect. constant f ups and lies are ok as long as a D is next to the name.

you choose your anger based on political backing. it has no univeral standard. you pick up and drop off your outrage at will. no one believes you.

Edited by Buffarukus

23 hours ago, Wacka said:

Well color me shocked.  Suddenly big Dick is on the schitt list for insulting your orange God.  I am one again shocked.

Dick is a pos but this is 100% typical of the right.  I'm surprised you didn't call him a rino or a commie.

48 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

yeah not a fan of this behavior from a president. but you are!

the ton of racist speeches biden gave as a senator? opposing school integration referencing a jungle...yikes. the fact he lost because they found he stole another mans speach as his own like people are idiots... well not back then anyways. his vice president pointing out he's a racist. him pandering to the lowest level by playing a popular latino song at a rally on a cellphone, how embarrassing for him. if you don't vote for me you ain't black. 🙄 i don't work for you!! to a blue collar man asking a question...well that one was true. ect ect ect. constant f ups and lies are ok as long as a D is next to the name.

you choose your anger based on political backing. it has no univeral standard. you pick up and drop off your outrage at will. no one believes you.

Ah yes - no one believes me but the 180,000,000 people who voted for Biden in a landslide over your known racist - staring Donald Trump and the Central Park five.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones 

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah yes - no one believes me but the 180,000,000 people who voted for Biden in a landslide over your known racist - staring Donald Trump and the Central Park five.

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones 

my donald trump? look ☝️and READ. we all understand you are a brainwashed democrat cultist amongst other things but lets not add you are also illiterate to the list as well. but it does explain alot then.🤔

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

my donald trump? look ☝️and READ. we all understand you are a brainwashed democrat cultist amongst other things but lets not add you are also illiterate to the list as well. but it does explain alot then.🤔

blah blah blah blah - you sound so MAGA - lolz

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

blah blah blah blah - you sound so MAGA - lolz

i love how the saying make america great again is some sort of slur in your guys warped reality. its a quick easy identifier who is indoctrinated in the blue cult.

anyways hope your enjoying your weekend pal. no more message boards for awhile as its time to crack a few beers. hope you have a good one too.

5 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

I think things will finally change next year.

I wouldn't say it was predictable.  And helping them means you condone their actions.  Again Trump neither asked nor wanted them to break into the Capitol, why would he help them? 

If you start holding pols accountable for the actions of a few wackos, it becomes a slippery slope.  You can twist almost anything into a call for violence.  Do you think that Schumer should be impeached for the almost assassination of Kavanaugh? 

if the guy had just a tiny sense of understanding of how close this country is to civil war and destruction from policies the elites have been doing for decades he would do one selfless thing. put his ego aside and endorse a canadate instead. hell he can do a biden and pull the strings from behind the curtain but there is just too much ego in his veins. so the prebuilt narrative will be reengaged and "news" org that are currently dying resurrecting garbage. estatic to take up where they left off as he has sit downs with them. people will turn out simply to stop the nazis and america could realistically elect a dem, advocating all this destruction, authoritarianism, globalism, for another 4 years.  i don't think this country can endure anymore. we have lost so much that is currently normalising and ill take a solid canidate over a egomaniac that can win the primaries then f it all up blurting some crap out 5hat the media feasts on.

It doesn't matter if it's Trump running or someone else.  The Dems' playbook is the same as its been for decades.  Except now there's a new bogeyman who they'll try to paint every Repub candidate as the second coming of.

On 8/5/2022 at 1:48 PM, Gene Frenkle said:

Holy crap - Dick Cheney just eviscerated Trump! Dick ***** Cheney of all people! I actually can't believe my eyes and ears.

What do all the Trumpophiles do now? My guess: throw Cheney under the bus. You loved this man! Obi-wan and Anakin vibes here. You were the chosen one! LMAO

I can't imagine a single reason why Dick and Liz Cheney are ardent anti-Trumpers.

Oh wait there is one. He ran and won the republican primary in 2016 on a platform that denounced the Bush/Cheney doctrine. The same foreign policy that the left previously used to brand Bush/Cheney as Nazis.

Who was the 2016 GOP favorite to get the nomination? Oh, that's right it was Jeb Bush.

It's so hard to piece together why the Bush's or Cheney's could ever find the hell freezing over moment to denounce Trump. ^_^

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

I can't imagine a single reason why Dick and Liz Cheney are ardent anti-Trumpers.

Oh wait there is one. He ran and won the republican primary in 2016 on a platform that denounced the Bush/Cheney doctrine. The same foreign policy that the left previously used to brand Bush/Cheney as Nazis.

Who was the 2016 GOP favorite to get the nomination? Oh, that's right it was Jeb Bush.

It's so hard to piece together why the Bush's or Cheney's could ever find the hell freezing over moment to denounce Trump. ^_^

"There has never been a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump"

says the politicians and republic that has been selling out and prostrating to China

...China says hi while giggling

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

"There has never been a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump"

says the politicians and republic that has been selling out and prostrating to China

...China says hi while giggling

How much money did China funnel into Trumps campaign chest? 

14 hours ago, Doc said:

I think things will finally change next year.

I wouldn't say it was predictable.  And helping them means you condone their actions.  Again Trump neither asked nor wanted them to break into the Capitol, why would he help them? 

at some point i think a president(and all gov officials) need to have a bit of self awareness. if a president has a rally named stop the steal that they also know peacefully protesting is in no way going to stop anything. alot of people gaslit by trump truley believe 1) the election was stolen 2) they have a very limited time to stop it or the country was lost. so from what i understand democrats were more in control of security measures that day but you still have a full arsenal of the most powerful investigative groups on the planet and a bunch of dumbfs openly chatting away at not so good intentions on social media. its was a easily seen powder keg that A) dems were setting up to to explode for political power and eliminate trump for good B) trump and all the agencies who are built to easily see these things happen completely ignored and somehow hope things would stay peaceful or C wanted to happen in the worst cue attempt on the planet. 

so when the inevitable happens trump dusts his hands and says "hey now, stopping the steal didnt mean people should..stop the steal. 

what we are all really saying is the people who were violent got too sucked into the gaslighting that trump was continually saying after he lost, they also falsely believed a powerful person would help them for going all out to do what he asked. read that again. but trump holds no responsibility and should leave those folks to be essentially political prisoners as republicans take their sweet time to set forth any evidence the dems were involved in setting them up..if they even were.

i think your bias is the exact same as leftists to state if theres no DIRECT call to do anything then there is no responsability. so dems who gaslit blm as rioting happened were in no way advocating the nightly destruction of the country simply because they did not directly advocate it...it just was a result.

14 hours ago, Doc said:

If you start holding pols accountable for the actions of a few wackos, it becomes a slippery slope.  You can twist almost anything into a call for violence.  Do you think that Schumer should be impeached for the almost assassination of Kavanaugh? 

yes i do think he should be impeached. first he is directly calling for people to do somthing illegal. protesting the homes of court appointed judges to sway a judgment is illegal. second peacefully protesting is a slippery slope but you also need to understand the atmosphere. we are now in a time were riots and violence is becoming a increasing aspect of what protesting is and adding to it words that are inflamitory..they will put you back in chains, the nazis want to destroy you, the communists will destroy us all. they are coming for your kids is being injected in the morning shows between fluff pieces and the weather. hyper polarization means you cant play with these calls to action and have to denounce any violence by your own side with full weight of the law. these leaders need to stop calling for ordinary citizens to "take action" or yes, your going to bring out the weirdos. present your hard evidence and do your job to fight for the change. stop asking regular people to do your job with public pressure that easily could go to far. if people feel passionate they will come out on their own, hopefully peacefully. relying on inflammatory rhetoric is a poor quality in  leadership and going to add to violence. every loss by each side has become a excertential threat that demands peoples reponse in the street or destruction of how a institution operates so they NEVER compromise or concede again. THATS the slippery slope i see.

14 hours ago, Doc said:

It doesn't matter if it's Trump running or someone else.  The Dems' playbook is the same as its been for decades.  Except now there's a new bogeyman who they'll try to paint every Repub candidate as the second coming of.

oh i understand that but trump has 4 years of daily brainwashing already in place. alot of it proven false is still ingrained in peoples skulls due to not paying attention or just being a biased idiot who are stuck in a echo chamber. the election is too important to even let one voter get conned into...we are at war with russia and this guy is putins puppet a vote for him is a vote against Ukrainian children dying!! on and on. just run desantis. he fight against the woke. he seems much better at speaking and has self control when it comes to tweeting or out bursts. sure they are building the narrative but i think when hes asked if he supports racist...HE WILL IMMEDIATELY DENOUNCE THEM! no ambiguity that the media can manipulate ect ect. it will be harder to push with anyone but trump who was pretty inarticulate on alot of issues so he was easy target to have absurd things stick.

just my 2 cents. 

3 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

at some point i think a president(and all gov officials) need to have a bit of self awareness. if a president has a rally named stop the steal that they also know peacefully protesting is in no way going to stop anything. alot of people gaslit by trump truley believe 1) the election was stolen 2) they have a very limited time to stop it or the country was lost. so from what i understand democrats were more in control of security measures that day but you still have a full arsenal of the most powerful investigative groups on the planet and a bunch of dumbfs openly chatting away at not so good intentions on social media. its was a easily seen powder keg that A) dems were setting up to to explode for political power and eliminate trump for good B) trump and all the agencies who are built to easily see these things happen completely ignored and somehow hope things would stay peaceful or C wanted to happen in the worst cue attempt on the planet. 

so when the inevitable happens trump dusts his hands and says "hey now, stopping the steal didnt mean people should..stop the steal. 

what we are all really saying is the people who were violent got too sucked into the gaslighting that trump was continually saying after he lost, they also falsely believed a powerful person would help them for going all out to do what he asked. read that again. but trump holds no responsibility and should leave those folks to be essentially political prisoners as republicans take their sweet time to set forth any evidence the dems were involved in setting them up..if they even were.

i think your bias is the exact same as leftists to state if theres no DIRECT call to do anything then there is no responsability. so dems who gaslit blm as rioting happened were in no way advocating the nightly destruction of the country simply because they did not directly advocate it...it just was a result.

yes i do think he should be impeached. first he is directly calling for people to do somthing illegal. protesting the homes of court appointed judges to sway a judgment is illegal. second peacefully protesting is a slippery slope but you also need to understand the atmosphere. we are now in a time were riots and violence is becoming a increasing aspect of what protesting is and adding to it words that are inflamitory..they will put you back in chains, the nazis want to destroy you, the communists will destroy us all. they are coming for your kids is being injected in the morning shows between fluff pieces and the weather. hyper polarization means you cant play with these calls to action and have to denounce any violence by your own side with full weight of the law. these leaders need to stop calling for ordinary citizens to "take action" or yes, your going to bring out the weirdos. present your hard evidence and do your job to fight for the change. stop asking regular people to do your job with public pressure that easily could go to far. if people feel passionate they will come out on their own, hopefully peacefully. relying on inflammatory rhetoric is a poor quality in  leadership and going to add to violence. every loss by each side has become a excertential threat that demands peoples reponse in the street or destruction of how a institution operates so they NEVER compromise or concede again. THATS the slippery slope i see.

oh i understand that but trump has 4 years of daily brainwashing already in place. alot of it proven false is still ingrained in peoples skulls due to not paying attention or just being a biased idiot who are stuck in a echo chamber. the election is too important to even let one voter get conned into...we are at war with russia and this guy is putins puppet a vote for him is a vote against Ukrainian children dying!! on and on. just run desantis. he fight against the woke. he seems much better at speaking and has self control when it comes to tweeting or out bursts. sure they are building the narrative but i think when hes asked if he supports racist...HE WILL IMMEDIATELY DENOUNCE THEM! no ambiguity that the media can manipulate ect ect. it will be harder to push with anyone but trump who was pretty inarticulate on alot of issues so he was easy target to have absurd things stick.

just my 2 cents. 

We'll agree to disagree.  It's always been my opinion that you and you alone are responsible for your actions.  Words can be twisted and made to be an excuse for anything but that doesn't mean they need to be acted upon.

• Like (+1) 1

Before we play the classic PPP “jump to conclusions” game, it looks like this is neither some end of law and order nor is it “the big one” that’s finally getting Trump for the election crap.

This appears to be in relation to the 15 boxes of documents he took from the White House and refused to return for months.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/08/us/politics/trump-fbi-mar-a-lago.html

The search, according to two people familiar with the investigation, appeared to be focused on material that Mr. Trump had brought with him to Mar-a-Lago, his private club and residence, after he left the White House. Those boxes contained many pages of classified documents, according to a person familiar with their contents.

Mr. Trump delayed returning 15 boxes of material requested by officials with the National Archives for many months, only doing so when there became a threat of action being taken to retrieve them.

I am sure that everyone who was upset about Hillary’s emails welcomes this enforcement of the rules around handling of classified materials. 

1 minute ago, T&C said:

Is this a deflection from the ginormous bill the dems barely got passed? The one that screws most middle/lower class people.

No. It has nothing to do with that. This is obvious to anybody with a brain. 

It's a great evening to ignore the morons and just call them out on their bull####. They're losers. Let them expose themselves as the anti-American cowards they are. Let them start the "Civil War" from their keyboards. Let them quote Jack Posobiec and Julie Kelly until their thumbs are numb. Let them eat Trump Steak. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 716er said:

It's a great evening to ignore the morons and just call them out on their bull####. They're losers. Let them expose themselves as the anti-American cowards they are. Let them start the "Civil War" from their keyboards. Let them quote Jack Posobiec and Julie Kelly until their thumbs are numb. Let them eat Trump Steak. 

Meanwhile no one did anything about Hilly's 30,000 emails.  Ah but that's different, right simp?

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Meanwhile no one did anything about Hilly's 30,000 emails.  Ah but that's different, right simp?

Yes they did. They announced an investigation of her 30 days before the election, giving Trump the bump he needed to win the EC 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes they did. They announced an investigation of her 30 days before the election, giving Trump the bump he needed to win the EC

So they made an announcement.  Do we know that it had an effect?  You think that her own party/former Admin really investigated anything right before an election?

• Eyeroll 1