Zach Wilson - He’s “thick” now 😱

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have a new level of respect for Zach Wilson. He does have a little dawg in him. I want my QB to be an alpha. Wilson is out here making alpha moves. 

How mad is Josh Rosen for not going for big air instead of that hot tub in the dorm stuff?

Probably would have taken the Cardinals to the NFCCG by now.

5 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Disgusting. He needs to set an example for kids. Josh Allen dating his high school sweetheart and not running around chasing skirts. 

There are some stories out of Laramie that would blow your hair back.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Rigby said:

I never had that problem.

My mom's best friend looks like Jack Palance with a wig on.

Welcome to the board, Rigby.  It’s not often we see a Jack Palance reference, so I’m guessing you’re no spring chicken!

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have a new level of respect for Zach Wilson. He does have a little dawg in him. I want my QB to be an alpha. Wilson is out here making alpha moves. 

Not sure if you are being sarcastic, Kirby. But it takes more than boinking your mom's friend to be an alpha. With the O resources added to the Jets we will see if he takes command of their offense in the way an aggressive leader would. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t know how the MILF compares to the ex GF, but I guess there’s no substitute for experience 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I thought Wilson was going to be a huge bust, but this new info has me rethinking things. 

A7F648B0-867D-4100-ABA4-1E87AF2E9A5A.jpeg

Edited by YoloinOhio

43 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Not sure if you are being sarcastic, Kirby. But it takes more than boinking your mom's friend to be an alpha. With the O resources added to the Jets we will see if he takes command of their offense in the way an aggressive leader would. 

You can't even fathom how much of an alpha move this was.

That locker room is going crazy for Wilson right now bro. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.