Bills OTAs

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Howard has gotten fairly poor reviews all of OTAs unfortunately 

Yeah, read that and besides the section about him being slow and robotic he's also seemingly the only TE that either didn't get one or wasn't mentioned getting a TD in the redzone work section.

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have seen that; however, McDermott distinctly said in his news conference today that Howard has looked good this spring and looking better every day...

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm not sweating that. We got our TE1 in Knox. Howard was a risky signing to begin with.  If he falls off, we'll find a replacement easily 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm not sweating that. We got our TE1 in Knox. Howard was a risky signing to begin with.  If he falls off, we'll find a replacement easily 

They’d be right back to where they were last season…. Perhaps they can swing a trade for a capable #2 because Sweeney blows…. The only place I’d say the Bills are deep depth wise offensively is slot receiver and maybe inside offensive line…. They could have some problems with injuries to Knox, any tackle spot, or Diggs/Davis. 

Edited by ScottLaw
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Quinton Morris is kinda under rated.   He could get some burn.

If he keeps his weight down, I guess he’s pretty tough to cover.  Has good hands, too.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

They’d be right back to where they were last season…. Perhaps they can swing a trade for a capable #2 because Sweeney blows…. The only place I’d say the Bills are deep depth wise offensively is slot receiver and maybe inside offensive line…. They could have some problems with injuries to Knox, any tackle spot, or Diggs/Davis. 

I can't even argue. You make some great points. I agree.  Hopefully OJ turns it around. 

Luckily our O doesn't have much injury history but we seen with Tre White how easily that can change

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

I can't even argue. You make some great points. I agree.  Hopefully OJ turns it around. 

Luckily our O doesn't have much injury history but we seen with Tre White how easily that can change

Yep… they sacrificed investment for Josh for the defense this offseason… just gotta hope the offense stays healthy. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, hemma said:

If he keeps his weight down, I guess he’s pretty tough to cover.  Has good hands, too.

I think he is in play for TE 3.  Most athletic option behind Howard.  

36 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

That’s the league… even the super bowl favourites have areas of concern along with every other team in the league.

Cross your fingers for a healthy season

• Like (+1) 1