Jump to content

Your NFL Draft BOLD Predictions


Zerovoltz
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, cage said:

Bills will not be picking at #25.  They're trading back and selecting Breece Hall w/ pick #3x (maybe #32 w/ Lions or early 2nd round)

If Hall is the guy, another trade that feels pretty reasonable/likely is trading down with the Giants for their 2 and Bradberry. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bold predictions Eh... lets get bold:

 

-Panthers trade down to mid teens and draft Pickett there

-Steelers grab Willis at 20

-Packers finally move up high in the draft (10 range) and get Drake London (this is big because GB hasn't drafted a WR round 1 ever for Rodgers and never trade up)

-I will be more bored then I expect

-The Chiefs don't draft a WR round 1

-The Bills end up draft an OL due to BPA disappointing the CB/WR/Bryce hall support group

-Someone jumps into the fountains at the Bollagio

-A QB is taken at 32 my guess is Matt Corrall as either the Lions grab him or another team moves in like Atlanta to get the 5th year guaranteed option

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Bold predictions Eh... lets get bold:

 

-Panthers trade down to mid teens and draft Pickett there

-Steelers grab Willis at 20

-Packers finally move up high in the draft (10 range) and get Drake London (this is big because GB hasn't drafted a WR round 1 ever for Rodgers and never trade up)

-I will be more bored then I expect

-The Chiefs don't draft a WR round 1

-The Bills end up draft an OL due to BPA disappointing the CB/WR/Bryce hall support group

-Someone jumps into the fountains at the Bollagio

-A QB is taken at 32 my guess is Matt Corrall as either the Lions grab him or another team moves in like Atlanta to get the 5th year guaranteed option

 

And here I thought you were just a schedule prediction guy!

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

-3 WRs go within the top 12 picks 

 

-There is a big trade up into the top 10 from a team in the bottom of the first round(lower than pick 20) due to the cost which should be lower since more teams are looking to trade down than up.

 

-Bills do NOT draft at 25. They move up to 15-20 range due to the low cost to do so this year and take either a CB or WR.

 

 

Edited by Big Turk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Big Baller Beane does all sorts of wheeling and dealing on all three days. Thursday night he jumps up at least ten spots and finds a way to draft S Kyle Hamilton. Heck, he might even find a way to jump back into the first between 28-32 to snag RB Breece Hall. I also think he lands one of the two too TEs, either Otten or McBride. I lean McBride, I think they’ve met with him more. What else? Um, they also draft that LB out of Montana, Troy Andersen, that’s not a super bold prediction tho. 
 

Anywho, yeah, I think Triple B is gonna move around a bunch and end up with four or five picks in the top 100-150 picks as opposed to seven picks from the whole group of 255. Stacked roster as it is, players taken in the later rounds would really be on the bubble for a roster spot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Big Baller Beane does all sorts of wheeling and dealing on all three days. Thursday night he jumps up at least ten spots and finds a way to draft S Kyle Hamilton. Heck, he might even find a way to jump back into the first between 28-32 to snag RB Breece Hall. I also think he lands one of the two too TEs, either Otten or McBride. I lean McBride, I think they’ve met with him more. What else? Um, they also draft that LB out of Montana, Troy Andersen, that’s not a super bold prediction tho. 
 

Anywho, yeah, I think Triple B is gonna move around a bunch and end up with four or five picks in the top 100-150 picks as opposed to seven picks from the whole group of 255. Stacked roster as it is, players taken in the later rounds would really be on the bubble for a roster spot. 

I will straight up boo the pick if we end up with Cade Otten. That guy is NOT a quality NFL starting TE...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, glazeduck said:

I will straight up boo the pick if we end up with Cade Otten. That guy is NOT a quality NFL starting TE...

 

Fair but I am not sold that there is a single starter at tight end in this class. McBride maybe but not convinced. The rest are all #2 TEs for me. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a feeling the Bills are going to trade out of the 1st with the Lions. Bills are going to get 34 and 97 for 25. Only if they feel that Hall will slide by the rest of the teams. TB scares me though. Still think the Bills want Hall

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Bills make a massive trade with the Giants and end up with picks 7, 36, and 112

 

They give up picks 25, 57, and next year's first.

 

Also the Giants receive Tremaine Edmunds, Jordan Poyer, and Devin Singletary.

 

The Bills would receive Saquon Barkley, Kadarious Toney, and James Bradberry.

 

The Bills select Kyle Hamilton with pick 7

Edited by Hermes
Grammar and stuff
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Putin said:

3 QB’s will be off the board before our pick @ 25 , 

 

I was going to say the opposite. 0 QBs will be selected before pick 25, making Buffalo (and other late first round picks) an intriguing trade partner.

Only 1 QB will be selected in round 1

0 RB will be drafted in round 1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...