Kyle Brandt will announce Bills 3rd round pick

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

maybe I'm old school, but to me diehards are the ones who have supported the team for years/decades through many tough times

For sure, I think it's more accurate to say he was an early believer / fan of Josh and Bills mafia before most national commentators were forced to eat crow. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

For sure, I think it's more accurate to say he was an early believer / fan of Josh and Bills mafia before most national commentators were forced to eat crow. 

Eh I'd say the most accurate term would be "Early Bandwagon Hopper" I don't know if he was that early a believer, I think he's after Mike Rob.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Man he just gimmicked his way right into the spotlight. Well played Kyle, well played.

27 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Be hilarious if the Bills trade their third to move up into the second again. Or, if they trade down and out of the third. 

22 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Why would it be hilarious, he just wouldn't have to make the pick. It happens all the time.

Clearly it is hilarious to him because he "gimmicked his way right into the spotlight".

He has been positive press for Bills (and not just JA) last 2 years but not expecting him to be a Chris Berman who always picked Bills.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Eh I'd say the most accurate term would be "Early Bandwagon Hopper" I don't know if he was that early a believer, I think he's after Mike Rob.

On that note, they need to bring Mike Rob back. Nate being gone means they need a knowledgeable player with charisma back there. They have been sorely missing that for a long time.

• Agree 4

38 minutes ago, Direhard Fan said:

Whooooo is Kyle Brandt  ????

Either you've been living under a rock, you don't watch the NFL Network's Good Morning Football show (or read any posts on this forum about it), you don't listen to One Bills Live on the Bills radio network (or read any posts on this forum about it), you don't have a Twitter account, or if you do have a Twitter account you don't follow any Bills news sources.

Are you in fact a Bills fan?

Kyle Brandt is this generation's Chris Berman...i.e., a national football media presence who openly hypes the Buffalo Bills.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

On that note, they need to bring Mike Rob back. Nate being gone means they need a knowledgeable player with charisma back there. They have been sorely missing that for a long time.

Maybe Emanuel Sanders if he doesn't find a deal with a team he wants, he was great on there and not just for all the Bills love.

• Like (+1) 2

He should run the entire draft and replace Roger. 

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I suddenly hope we trade away our 3rd round pick.....

How can you not love this man!?  He's made the greatest hype video for the Bills I can remember seeing.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

maybe I'm old school, but to me diehards are the ones who have supported the team for years/decades through many tough times

Or they could go with a popular former player like Kyle Williams. Speaking of Kyle I hope the Bills bring in him back to "lead the charge" at one of their home games this season. He really adapted Buffalo as his second home. He also bleeds Bills blue as he was/is very passionate about the city, team, and fanbase.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.