Kyle Brandt will announce Bills 3rd round pick

YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You will never understand I pray you never go through what he did. Have a nice day 

My younger sister died at 52 A-hole

she was a big Bills fan

As a single mom she provided a good home for her son and didn’t have the luxury to splurge on games. 

He was only 19 at the time. 

So GFY

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

And that makes it cool? He’s a known Bears fan. Who just gets really loud and starts shouting things about the Bills.

This is up there with TO getting a key to the city. Embarrassing.

He did fly in with his wife for the frigid playoff game vs the cheats 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/26/2022 at 10:16 AM, Gugny said:

By all accounts, he was a wonderful person and t's sad when anyone passes at such a young age.  

I just never understood why people think he somehow represented Bills fans.  He was a Bills fan who wore a mask.  I just never got the hype.

well, u leave out the fact that ezra castro was a Bills fan from completely out of market. Texas if I recall was his home state. That in itself isnt that striking. But when you think of WNY a red white and blue sombrero is probably the last thing  you would corelate to WNY I mean seriously....The man with a heart of Gold an a LOVE for the Bills to rival any of we here. So imho the hype is more of a kindred feeling of Bills fandom from a guy who Blazed his love for the Bills, gave back to his community, by all accounts a family humble guy but BELOVED within Bills mafia. Especially by the people he knew from going to Bills games. relationships with the players...freakin dies of cancer which we All I fear have some experience....and on is practically his death bed he announces the Ed Oliver draft pick...its a Bills Mafia story for the ages. RIP Pancho Billa

Dude was a legend and worthy of remembering.  Its not hype to me its fact. Viva los Bills.

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

Kyle Brandt eh? Well he said it wouldn't be boring. That leaves the door open for any and All opportunity or option to follow. Do something ORIGINAL with a Buffalo Bills spin. I dont want to see slapstick necesssairily...I think that's what people will expect he to do.

Non boring could be done by making his presentation classy  not full of debauchery................

LOL who am I fooling?  How much money bet on  his pick announcement  including a folding table in some way shape or form....LOL

maybe he could wear THIS and go straight to the announcement?.................

tablesmash.jpg

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He’s at a pier in Jersey asking a coin operated Genie to make him big.

angelo is a florida man.  his wish is to still be big though.  i get adding an inch or two onto your height, but that guy was adding 9" or so if i remember correctly.

21 hours ago, teef said:

don't you just wonder what angelo is doing right now?  whatever it is, i'm sure it has an over inflated sense of importance.

I wonder about that daily. The only thing I know is he never leaves home without his stool. For the gram.

On 4/27/2022 at 7:38 AM, Niagara Bill said:

Classy guy you are!  Must be 12 yrs old calling people names. 

See you have no loyalty to Bills. 

What does not liking the play by play guy have to do with loyalty to the Bills?  I have plenty of history with Murph being that I worked in the media for over 40 years, and not all of it was sunshine and unicorns. I’d try to explain, but frankly, you sound like you’re twelve years old, son.  Go worship at the altar of Murph if it makes you feel loyal 

37 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

What does not liking the play by play guy have to do with loyalty to the Bills?  I have plenty of history with Murph being that I worked in the media for over 40 years, and not all of it was sunshine and unicorns. I’d try to explain, but frankly, you sound like you’re twelve years old, son.  Go worship at the altar of Murph if it makes you feel loyal 

Then calling people pumpkinhead is mature. 

I never said I worshipped Murph or anyone else. If you were in the media get your facts straight. 

By the way, Cowlings was the nation's first Uber driver not taxi service.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.