Bye bye Beasley

HappyDays

43 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Drake London or Jahan Dotson are the top 2 on my list.

I fully expected Jahan Dotson to be the pick at 25 before the combine.  I still wouldn't have an issue with it, mind you, but I think that 4.47 might push him into the early to mid 2nd. 

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

That is not what you said.  You said this "Games we lost were games Josh ignored Beasley."

You were wrong.  Just own up.  You are wrong on your changed statement too so maybe you can own up now on both of these or maybe you want to move the goal posts again dig yourself deeper.  Just so you know, I looked at the games and Beasley was getting targets from the Bills first drive and throughout the game so you might want to just stop now.

Outlet targets and designed targets aren’t the same thing. Stats don’t tell that story

1 minute ago, Trekking said:

Outlet targets and designed targets aren’t the same thing. Stats don’t tell that story

Oh FFS die on your hill.  No one is going to take you seriously here.  59 posts and your reputation is already shot over this stupid crap.  Although, I am sure you been here before on another name and didn't just sign up recently so its probably nothing new for you.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Oh FFS die on your hill.  No one is going to take you seriously here.  59 posts and your reputation is already shot over this stupid crap.  Although, I am sure you been here before on another name and didn't just sign up recently so its probably nothing new for you.

My reputation to post ratios is looking hotter than you 🤩

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I fully expected Jahan Dotson to be the pick at 25 before the combine.  I still wouldn't have an issue with it, mind you, but I think that 4.47 might push him into the early to mid 2nd. 

Then I trade back and get him. Maybe a team like the Giants move up from the 2nd to get a QB in late Round 1. To me Dotson short area quickness/seperation makes him a deadly slot option toss in extra gear to take it to the house.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah one of the best at his position and getting 3rd down catches. Just seemed he wasn't the same when all that stuff happened. It's like he just lost a bit of fire or something and didn't have the same excitement as before or didn't have same amount of heart in it. 

IDK, that's just my opinion

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

1. Beasley Requested Trade

2. Star said he wasnt going to play again

Need a source on when and where Star said anything of the kind.

Lotulelei is said to behave as though the media are dentists and a press conference is a root canal without anesthesia

I was told by a reliable source that media requested him for one of the press conferences multiple times and were turned down (?)

So I find it hard to fathom that he'd say anything about his personal plans in the press or on social media

5 hours ago, Process said:

Typically, yes, cut them now and let them find a team.

After the BS he pulled with Covid, who cares? 

Let. it. go. already.

Some just can't stop from inserting it into every FOOTBALL conversation.  

Great player, I sure appreciate what he was able to do here.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don’t agree with that, Diggs lays himself out there constantly

True.  Diggs puts himself out there.  Has the body control and awareness to avoid brutal hits.

I'm thinking of those games where the defense will give you underneath yards if you're willing to take a hit.  Beasley excelled there and would play hurt.   Really tough dude at 174 lb.   However, my comments are less about putting Beasley on a pedestal than they are about seeing how the Bills will work certain areas of the field with him gone.  Flex a back, use your TE, etc. ? 

Best of luck to you, Cole!

Loved your tenacity, grit and reliability on the field. Although I disagreed with some of the personal choices you’ve made this past year, I wish you the best in your future. 

I respect your game, devotion to your teammates and I know you’ll land on your feet.

That being said…. Idk how much we will miss him. There is no doubt we are thin and WR, concerningly so. 

I know, I know, trust the process. But it’s hard to see how signing 5 DL in the first week of free agency helps our passing catching situation. 

Love him but got to think the off the field stuff - a lot initiated by himself- along with his decreased abilities led to this. They probably also asked him to take a pay cut which I’m sure he refused.

The fact he came up empty looking for a trade says all that needs to be said. 31 teams wouldn’t even give up a 7th for him

there’s a receiver from UCLA that we could probably get in the 4th (certainly the 3rd) - can’t remember his name - who would be a perfect replacement 

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

I’d Dotson is who you want there’s no reason not to take him at 25. 4.47 is plenty fast and although he’s smaller than ideal he’s got the best hands in the draft. NOW if Williams or either of the Ohio state WRs fall to 25

i jump at that first but Dotson will have a very good career and has the background the bills look for

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.