Breaking: Von Miller to bills, 6 year , 120 million

BillsMafi$

1 hour ago, Success said:

Reggie White played a long time, too.

Miller could be good for years.  I'm seeing opposing fans rationalize this by trying to ridicule paying so much to an "old" player - but with our other additions to the line, EVERYONE on D is better today. Our defense will be a terror - a true #1 D in the league.

Julius Peppers 38.  He'll likely be spent by 35, but that's after the 3 years.  No worries

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Hey guys, sorry to Debbie Down this celebration, but I've got a bit of bad news.  

Upon hearing of the Miller signing, I immediately rejoiced, jumping up and down, ran outside, stripped naked and began running down the street.  Unfortunately, I'm not in the best shape, and after about 30 yards or so, my heart gave out on me, and I collapsed right on my street.  I was pronounced dead about 46 minutes ago.  That was the bad news.  The good news is I'm happy to report they have wifi up here In heaven, so I'll be cheering our Bills on LITERALLY in spirit!!

Go Bills!!!  Beane is an effing wizard!!!  Let's get this Lombardi trophy dammit!!

I'm harder than a 6 pound block of ice in Siberia in a snowstorm with minus 12 degree temps and wind gusts of 29 mph...

Edited by smuvtalker
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Success said:

He's one of the best pass rushers of the last 20 years, and is still playing at a high level.

You might be missing that part.

You don't give a 33 yr old way past him prime a 6 year contract. No way no how! A 2 or 3 year contract absolutely. This will come back to hurt us. Hopefully, he can get us a Super Bowl before his legs fall off. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.