Breaking: Von Miller to bills, 6 year , 120 million

BillsMafi$

2 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

If you say so.  I grew accustomed to him creating huge running lanes for QBs to run through after over-pursuit of them, and grew tired of that. I'm almost certain  that the over-pursuing of QBs added to those pressures in spite of the negative results.

Hughes still has fast wheels, but he doesn’t bend around the edge as easily as he used to. 

10 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

Take your 4 posts and GTFO. Seriously, this is a clown post. Just because you can’t recognize this move for what it is doesn’t mean you need to pollute the board with your ignorance. I’m not going to waste any time explaining it except to say Super Bowl.

Ok buddy, whatever you say!

I've been on this board since it's inception (just don't post a lot) and I am one of the biggest Bills fans that you'd ever meet.

It looks like Schefter corrected the initial numbers and we'll have to see the full details of the contract like always, but it just seems on the surface a large amount of money to spend on a 32-year-old OLB. I never said he was going to play the whole 6 years obviously that won't be the case (probably 3), but if it still ends up at 17 million dollars a year roughly, it appears a little rich. We certainly need better pass rushers No doubt since so many that we've drafted haven't turned into stars. I have a feeling though that some of the recent ones that we've drafted will end up being quite good and get better over the next couple years. We'll see...

Certainly glad they got him to come to the Bills.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

That clip is vintage Miller.  You could show that clip and blur the uniforms - and I'd still know it was him.  He has the burst around the edge, and then the relentless pursuit exemplified by that leap at the end.

This season is going to be so much fun.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JBI$111 said:

Ok buddy, whatever you say!

I've been on this board since it's inception (just don't post a lot) and I am one of the biggest Bills fans that you'd ever meet.

It looks like Schefter corrected the initial numbers and we'll have to see the full details of the contract like always, but it just seems on the surface a large amount of money to spend on a 32-year-old OLB. I never said he was going to play the whole 6 years obviously that won't be the case (probably 3), but if it still ends up at 17 million dollars a year roughly, it appears a little rich. We certainly need better pass rushers No doubt since so many that we've drafted haven't turned into stars. I have a feeling though that some of the recent ones that we've drafted will end up being quite good and get better over the next couple years. We'll see...

Certainly glad they got him to come to the Bills.

It’s the swing for the fences super bowl winning type move…if we traded for him last season we probably win it all…huge move for the first couple years at the cost of maybe a reach overpay in year 3…completely worth it in my opinion. 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It’s the swing for the fences super bowl winning type move…if we traded for him last season we probably win it all…huge move for the first couple years at the cost of maybe a reach overpay in year 3…completely worth it in my opinion. 

This contract is the Chandler Jones contract on steroids. Pay no attention to 6 years or $120 million. It's basically 3 years for $52 million or so.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.