Chandler Jones DE

Donte Jackson CB

Evan Engram TE

DJ Chark WR

Austin Corbett G

Jerrick McKinnon RB

Akiem Hicks DT

Taven Bryan DT

you think any chance of Chark after McKenzie resigning?  I liked Chark coming out, he seems to have fizzled a bit, but he plays in Jax.  

We def need DT and DE help, and Engram would be another great addition.  

2 hours ago, Santana said:

Good morning,

Happy FA Monday! Who do you have on your wish list for the Bills to get this afternoon/week?

DE Danielle Hunter

I think Rosseau will be a decent DE but I don’t think he’s anything special as a pass rusher.  I also have no confidence in AJ or Basham.  I think a bonafide pass rusher off the edge changes the defense.

TE Evan Engram

If the Bills can get Ingram on the team I think they can really take advance of his skills.  Matchup nightmare.

Draft:

Jordan Davis or Jameison Williams 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

you think any chance of Chark after McKenzie resigning?  I liked Chark coming out, he seems to have fizzled a bit, but he plays in Jax.  

We def need DT and DE help, and Engram would be another great addition.  

I feel like Engram is their target, but Chark definitely fits. I don't think McKenzie is going to be an every down player. 

Lombardi is on my wish list,

• Thank you (+1) 1

I want Tyreek Hill:

1)  Christian McCaffery.  we dont need to slam him into the line 25 times per game.  keeps him fresh.  he can work the slot too

2) Cordarelle Patterson.  The poor man's version.

3)  Brandin Cooks (wr, HOU).  The public-assistance-man's version

13 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

From a purely bored fan standpoint I'd love to see Edmunds for McCaffrey.   From a logical not Madden standpoint I'd like to see them add someone like Emmanuel Ogbah on a cheap deal. 

I am from the Cavs forums and in one of the sub forums is about the Browns and we do a NFL Mock draft. I am actually figuring out if I can pull off that trade you mentioned lol. What all would you be willing to give up in that deal? Also I am looking to figure out who you guys would want to target in the 2nd and 3rd rounds... 

9 hours ago, maddenboy said:

I want Tyreek Hill:

1)  Christian McCaffery.  we dont need to slam him into the line 25 times per game.  keeps him fresh.  he can work the slot too

2) Cordarelle Patterson.  The poor man's version.

3)  Brandin Cooks (wr, HOU).  The public-assistance-man's version

4) Isiah McKenzie. The Ralph version.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.