How much did you pay for gas and groceries today?

49 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They do. I get it, you hate the government and want to undermine it 

Your thought process is hilarious- you think wanting the government not to cause problems is undermining it. Move to Florida and you will understand that government does not have to be nearly as bloated as NY, where your state government spends more than twice as much per citizen.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Your thought process is hilarious- you think wanting the government not to cause problems is undermining it. Move to Florida and you will understand that government does not have to be nearly as bloated as NY, where your state government spends more than twice as much per citizen.

Move to Russia, the government does nothing there but murder journalist. You would love it 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Move to Russia, the government does nothing there but murder journalist. You would love it 

LOL, when has DeSantis tried to have a journalist murdered? They have lied about him constantly but all he does is make fun of their lies.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

LOL, when has DeSantis tried to have a journalist murdered? They have lied about him constantly but all he does is make fun of their lies.

You wouldn't mind if he did, would you? The media is evil, right? 

Nuclear energy is the most environmentally sound energy for the world. But people don't want nuclear reactors around. 

Must be getting early, clocks been running late. 

Paint by numbers morning sky but, looks so phony

Dawn is breaking everywhere, light a candle, curse the glare
Draw the curtains, I don't care 'cause it's alright

22 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

What she really meant.  Press Sec:  "We are going to reverse the progress of human civilization employing energy sources with greater efficiency replacing less efficiency sources with unreliable renewables that depend on the weather to produce lower energy output at higher costs and therefore by design a lower standard of living for all Americans.  With the exception of the political and power elite along with the wealthy our administration represents that will continue to have access to gasoline for the cars, natural gas to heat their mansions, jet fuel for their private jets, and diesel fuel for their private yachts ".   

• Agree 1

On 6/16/2022 at 10:31 AM, 716er said:

Dumbest thing ever written on PPP

Congrats

No

I don't care, you just lack critical-thinking skills, and like most of America have little knowledge of viruses

Think about these questions:

1)  Why did China obfuscate or flat out lie about the real health effects of this latest "novel coronavirus"?  I assure it wasn't because they didn't know.   They've dealt with novel coronaviruses more than anyone

2)  Why did China hoard "PPE" from the West after "making it clear" that everyone needed PPE to protect themselves from the virus?

3)  Why were Chinese Twitterbots posting bogus videos of people "with COVID" dropping dead in streets which is absolutely not what happens here?

They convinced the West to destroy their Economies, tilt their politics suicidally Left, crush a generation and basically cede eventual Global domination by hyping a slightly worse Flu bug.  

But "oh right" a MILLION Americans died over 2.3 years of a disease we were convinced to desperately seek outcomes from...the historical obituary of the decline of Western Civilization will focus on the American Left's response to COVID, with pictures of youth basketball players wearing masks, etc.

59 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

It's nice seeing that Exxon Mobil etc... are making record profits.

I'm sure there's no profiteering going on here.

If your salary goes up every year shouldn't a company's profits?  Logically, every year a healthy company should have record profits, no?

A question, what would you do if the government supported an open and concerted effort to drive your company out of business, offer discounts? 

Joe Biden: “We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Myself I would squeeze out every penny of profit I could until the company shut down.  The executive team at E-M has a fiduciary responsibility to their shareholders and employees to do just that.

No one cares about the losses incurred during the pandemic in 2020.

ExxonMobil Caps Year From Hell With $22 Billion Loss, As Activists Demand Big Change

Thoughts about Apple, Alphabet, Microsoft, or JP Morgan Chase which are far more profitable?

Exxon May Be Making ‘More Than God.’ But Apple and Alphabet Are More Profitable. 

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

It's nice seeing that Exxon Mobil etc... are making record profits.

I'm sure there's no profiteering going on here.

So?

Big Oil has never made big profits this is so unprecedented? 

Was always a risky investment I tell ya getting into the Oil business.  

You know what business is bad for our wallets?

Big Government.  Especially the ones that thought they could dupe half the planet into thinking 14 days to slow...

Nice job Covidiots.  

Lol lol the reason why you're paying what you're paying for gas and groceries.......and everything else:

Nice job Covidiots.    

But no mean Tweets.  

This was definitely, most definitely not an insurrection. 

Edited by Big Blitz

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Prices are high all throughout the world 

This is the latest attempt by the left at distracting from Demented Biden and his buddies failures.  Maybe Dopey Joe can hire oil magnate Hunter to get us out of the energy crisis he created.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

This is the latest attempt by the left at distracting from the Demented Biden and his buddies failure.  Maybe Dopey Joe can hire oil magnate Hunter to get us out of the energy crisis he created.  What a mess.  

What I learned from yesterday's Father's Day gathering is that Joe Biden and the Democrats are in deep do-do.  Nobody is listening to these excuses.  The more excuses they make up the bigger the hole they dig for themselves.  Maybe man-up and admit you own it Joe?  And rather than beg Saudi Arabia for forgiveness and more oil maybe stay home and deliver that message to your citizens? 

Family and friends that we're sympathetic to social causes, Democrat leaning voters, and certainly far-from Trump "supporters" expressed dismay at the state of things and have "had it" when it comes to Biden and his crew of misfits.  Even in my Blue state I get the feeling the mid-terms are going to be a bloodbath for the President.  More amazing is everything is likely to get worse! 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

9 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

What a friggin mess indeed.

81 million votes though!

Wow.  

The dumbest people on Earth vote Democrat and they know.....there are a lot of stupid people out there.  

That's not even focus grouping well at all with independents.  They are only talking to their low info lunatic voters that can't tell you what a woman is or what 2 + 2 equals.  

THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE FLU LOCKDOWN FOR 18 MONTHS AND 10 TRILLION PUMPED INTO THE ECONOMY FOR A GOVERNMENT WITH A SURGING DEBT PROBLEM.  

THE DEMOCRAT LOCKDOWN.  

Edited by Big Blitz

On 6/20/2022 at 8:41 AM, Big Blitz said:

Lol lol the reason why you're paying what you're paying for gas and groceries.......and everything else:

Nice job Covidiots.    

But no mean Tweets.  

This was definitely, most definitely not an insurrection. 

The tests themselves aren't flawed. The stupidly high Ct value cutoff values that were employed absolutely did result in clinically irrelevant "positives" to be flagged.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

other countries did not print and give away trillions of Monopoly money which is partially to blame for the hyperinflation we're now seeing

own it 

Tax cuts for the rich + imposing massive tariffs + largest deficit spending in history = #TrumpInflation

27 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

other countries did not print and give away trillions of Monopoly money which is partially to blame for the hyperinflation we're now seeing

own it 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-27/sunak-delivers-103-billion-of-stimulus-to-boost-u-k-economy#xj4y7vzkg

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/19/world/asia/japan-stimulus.html

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-20/italy-approves-40-billion-euro-package-to-support-its-economy