Who is your Big Splash Player

Milanos Milano

Who would be your “Big Splash” player  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Big Splash Choice

With the cap being the way it is for the Bills this year i hope none of them & i hope they get the guy they need in the draft it wouldn't be bad to get a guy that would be willing to play for a relatively friendly contract but most of those guys will want to get paid .

I would love to have a Von Miller or Kalil Mack if the price is right but you can forget someone like a Davonte Adams that dude is going to want a team to back up the Brinks truck & i don't see Beane getting any where close to that he might fantasize about it but that's about it .

• Like (+1) 1

I went with other, but I don’t have a name to pair with it really. I think edge is the only splash move needed but those are some seriously costly names above and I don’t believe they’ll spend that much. If I was forced and just made a guess I’d target Fletcher Cox in Philly. They might be one of the few teams with interest in Beasley given how many wiffs they’ve made drafting receivers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Splash = Gronk (would still be good signing);

Impact = Miller or Chandler Jones.  

The first 4 listed are either pipe dreams (Adams and Mack) or low impact (RB’s) 

CMC is not a low impact RB. Especially a healthy CMC. Dude easily makes us a super bowl favorite. 

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.