Who is your Big Splash Player

Milanos Milano

Who would be your “Big Splash” player  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Big Splash Choice

My heart says Khalil Mack, because I have always wanted Mack in Buffalo, but I voted CMC, because that one seems feasible to me. IF CMC can stay healthy, which would hopefully be possible because we could "lighten his workload", he would elevate an already potent Offense, to the next level.  

By the way, Gronk is the other one that seems feasible, but it would be slightly less impactful.  The rest seem highly unlikely.  

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

I think the Bills play the steady hand in free agency with solid signings. They then make it through the draft and then pull the trigger on a trade for a player with a rebuilding team (2023 pick(s)) that they feel can push them over the top.

Edited by Beast

3 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Christian Kirk. May command too much $$ for Bills, fast, young, slot WR a position of need, makes offense more explosive & Allen likes him so if they get him it's a splash, IMO. 

That be nice but I don't want to see him getting a big contract which cause Diggs to command more etc. Yet Beane mentioned protecting Allen this offseason. We might see some olineman or TE brought in. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.