Britney Griner

Doc

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Dude guns dont kill people.  Terrorists do.  And you think some laws or lack of arms dealers are gonna stop bad guys from getting guns? 

so by that logic, just let every murderer go as well? 

Do you guys really listen to your arguments?

We let go a guy who was selling arms to kill Americans, and yall are good we let him go...thats amazing to me

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

OKay, so buy your two dolts argument, their are other bad guys in the world, so why does this guy matter?

and Trump was a idiot..so Joe being a  idiot is all good!

You didn't mind Trump negotiating with terrorists (without Afghan leadership present) and agreeing to release 5,000 Taliban soldiers for absolutely nothing in return?

Who runs Afghanistan?  Thanks Trump voters!

6 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Dude guns dont kill people.  Terrorists do.  And you think some laws or lack of arms dealers are gonna stop bad guys from getting guns? 

Interesting.  Very, very interesting.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You didn't mind Trump negotiating with terrorists (without Afghan leadership present) and agreeing to release 5,000 Taliban soldiers for absolutely nothing in return?

Who runs Afghanistan?  Thanks Trump voters!

Can you freaking read???? Honestly..read my statements.

Trump made huge mistakes, Biden is making huge mistakes...and you and your ilk only care about Trump for some reason, 

low iQ folks make low IQ arguments

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Can you freaking read???? Honestly..read my statements.

Trump made huge mistakes, Biden is making huge mistakes...and you and your ilk only care about Trump for some reason, 

low iQ folks make low IQ arguments

Admit it - an American came home and you're upset because Joe Biden made it happen - just be honest. 

Because, at the end of the day - you voted twice for the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime who continues to put the US at grave risk.  

#winning

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Admit it - an American came home and you're upset because Joe Biden made it happen - just be honest. 

Because, at the end of the day - you voted twice for the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime who continues to put the US at grave risk.  

#winning

If this is winning looks like under biden......can we start losing soon? Oh wait we already are.......

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

#winning

you are such an dolt..i have never voted for Trump , i am thrilled Griner came home, i am  horrified we traded someone who wanted to kill thousands of Americans   to make it happen. You are fine putting other American at risks so your guy can look good to his base. 

I actually care about people and actually care about my country, unlike soulless , immoral  people like you and your ilk

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If this is winning looks like under biden......can we start losing soon? Oh wait we already are.......

Yeah - let’s play games and exchange love letters with North Korea pretending to denucleararize them - so masc and cute, right?

Or give away Afghanistan to terrorists and release 5,000 terrorists for nothing in return.

Oh, and lets get that middle class tax cut done, infrastructure and TrumpCare.

And lets ignore your intelligence, deny the severity of COVID and repeatedly claim it will just go away…

And lastly - when you lose - incite a deadly insurrection.

Go back to your safe place 

#winning

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yea.. they could’ve gotten Whelan.  Chose Griner. 

NBC will disappear whoever reported this like they did Miguel Almaguer. 

So you read this on the internet....

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - let’s play games and exchange love letters with North Korea pretending to denucleararize them - so masc and cute, right?

Or give away Afghanistan to terrorists and release 5,000 terrorists for nothing in return.

Oh, and lets get that middle class tax cut done, infrastructure and TrumpCare.

And lets ignore your intelligence, deny the severity of COVID and repeatedly claim it will just go away…

And lastly - when you lose - incite a deadly insurrection.

Go back to your safe place 

#winning

If somebody offered you a million dollars in exchange for never speaking trumps name again im not sure you would accept because then your reason for existence will cease. Holy ***** u need help or a real hobby

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yea.. they could’ve gotten Whelan.  Chose Griner. 

NBC will disappear whoever reported this like they did Miguel Almaguer. 

Rogue NBC reporters.  First the Paul Pelosi answered the door and now this.  And it's a wonder no one trusts the MSM.

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

Interesting.  Very, very interesting.

Right?  You got it I think.  The other dude is melting down. 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

so by that logic, just let every murderer go as well? 

Do you guys really listen to your arguments?

We let go a guy who was selling arms to kill Americans, and yall are good we let him go...thats amazing to me

My comment is not really logical is it? 

37 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If somebody offered you a million dollars in exchange for never speaking trumps name again im not sure you would accept because then your reason for existence will cease. Holy ***** u need help or a real hobby

Well, at least he has a reason to exist. You just need flushed 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

#winning

Don't you mean Putin made it happen by forcing the vegetable to release the terrorist. If he isn't released, then Griner is still in jail.  Putin 1 Vegetable 0. 

# losing

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, at least he has a reason to exist. You just need flushed 

And you need to work on your sentence structure lol....back to school tibs. You just need flushed....sounds like a biden speech. Imagine trying to be cute by calling out other people's grammar only to need a lesson yourself. Keep on simpleton.

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

And you need to work on your sentence structure lol....back to school tibs. You just need flushed....sounds like a biden speech. Imagine trying to be cute by calling out other people's grammar only to need a lesson yourself. Keep on simpleton.

You like Ed O'Neill in Modern Family? 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

you are such an dolt..i have never voted for Trump , i am thrilled Griner came home, i am  horrified we traded someone who wanted to kill thousands of Americans   to make it happen. You are fine putting other American at risks so your guy can look good to his base. 

I actually care about people and actually care about my country, unlike soulless , immoral  people like you and your ilk

Yeah ya ya I know you’re history here and ATOP - you’re no different than the cult. 

38 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Don't you mean Putin made it happen by forcing the vegetable to release the terrorist. If he isn't released, then Griner is still in jail.  Putin 1 Vegetable 0. 

# losing

yeah that “vegetable” seems to keep kicking MAGA’s a$$ and getting schitt Trump promised done.

#winning 

• Dislike 1

yeah that “vegetable” seems to keep kicking MAGA’s a$$ and getting schitt Trump promised done.

#winning 

Yup. He got the largest COLA for SS checks in decades and a reduction in Medicare premiums.  

#winning!! 

#winning 

If by getting schitt done means destroying America, then I agree with you. 2024 President Ron DeSantis.

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

She is no less valuable, but her freedom sure as hell ain't worth putting thousands, maybe millions  of American lives at risk...you do understand this guy was convicted of selling arms to terrorists for the express purpose of killing Americans. Ya think he may have a bit of a grudge against the good ole USA right now.

Let me ask you a questions, do you think she is more valuable than all the agents who put their lives at risk apprehending this guy?

so if he was traded for the ex Marine instead of Griner you’d still be outraged?

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

so if he was traded for the ex Marine instead of Griner you’d still be outraged?

I won't answer for Paul but I'll give you my answer.  Abso*****inglutely!!  If I was part of the negotiations it would be "if Bout is part of any deal you can forget it!  We are not releasing him under any circumstances!"  

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, StHustle said:

what was going to happen after his sentence was over?

Who TF cares, it’s ten years from now. You want ten more years of this guy being free?

damn, some y’all will go to great lengths to rationalize an asinine decision 

“ hey , this due a pedophile, but there are thousands of others. Yes he has a twenty year sentence , but damn cost money to keep him locked up  , let him go now, I mean in 10 years he prolly gunna do the same thing so why should we pay for his 3 hots and a cot? 

are you really advocating because there are other arm dealers and he does not have a death sentence we should let him free?

you came on her claiming people who opposed this trade were racists, I am calling you an anti American terrorist who is just fine with Americans being put at risk because you hate America and truly are a a Russian nationalist. 

Edited by plenzmd1

Well, everyone? Are you satisfied with that? No?

Good. Because you shouldn’t be satisfied with it.

And the fact that the Biden administration was satisfied with it is genuinely disturbing.

Listen to her again. She makes it sound as though they never considered anything beyond the Russian's opening offer.

It also appears that in two weeks, it didn't occur to the Administration to see who else they might bring home. Incredible.

It sounds like Russia was holding all the cards at the negotiating table. If you can even call what happened negotiating.

Sounds more like Putin said “Jump” and Biden said “How high?” Is that supposed to make the Biden administration look good?

This is supposed to be a defense of their horrible decision?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

You do not trade the Lord of War for anything short of someone vital for national security. He never should have been even discussed much less for a basketball player or even a Marine. Though I feel the Marine should have been delivered first I am glad she is home. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You do not trade the Lord of War for anything short of someone vital for national security. He never should have been even discussed much less for a basketball player or even a Marine. Though I feel the Marine should have been delivered first I am glad she is home. 

Correction. According to the Press Secretary this was NOT a trade. The Biden administration was simply complying with Putin’s orders. There’s a big difference. 

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Butina had been scheduled for release from the low-security prison in Tallahassee in early November, but a change in federal law moved up her release date based on credit for good behavior, according to her attorney in the United States, Robert Driscoll.

Her 18-month sentence included nine months she spent incarcerated after her July 2018 arrest.

Yeah,

same thing exactly. . . . . . . . lol

Libs are so silly.

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Butina had been scheduled for release from the low-security prison in Tallahassee in early November, but a change in federal law moved up her release date based on credit for good behavior, according to her attorney in the United States, Robert Driscoll.

Her 18-month sentence included nine months she spent incarcerated after her July 2018 arrest.

Yeah,

same thing exactly. . . . . . . . lol

Libs are so silly.

But someone posted it on Twitter. It has to be true!  

• Like (+1) 1