Britney Griner

Doc

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So Trump can let people out of Pakistani prisons?  Is there nothing that man can’t do…..

…….in your psychotic brain!

Oh, so you didn't do any research on this Jimmy?

Go look it up.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And who negotiated the release of this terrorist?  Who Jim?

The Trump administration however you never said negotiated. You said Let Out. I disagree with the Trump Administration on this. 

Now on to Chef Jim’s “tired act”.  Who recently negotiated the release of a Russian terrorist? 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

The Trump administration however you never said negotiated. You said Let Out. I disagree with the Trump Administration on this. 

Now on to Chef Jim’s “tired act”.  Who recently negotiated the release of a Russian terrorist? 

SAME THING lmao

Glad you looked it up - nice job Jimmy

Just now, BillStime said:

The current POTUS - and we received an American in return.

What did America Trump get in return for Trump's deal?

So you’re cool with Biden releasing a terrorize but not Trump.  Glad we have that in writing. 

Carry on Hypocrite Partisan Hack Boy. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Huh??

BTW what did we get from Trump’s negotiations?  Our asses out of the Afghanistan quagmire.  

I’ll take your basketball player and raise you several thousand American troops. 

How much money did we invest in Afghanistan? 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Lots.

So I guess you’re arriving to the point that we got a shitton from Trump’s negotiation?  

🤷🏻‍♂️

We lost an entire country after spending close to $3T and lost thousands of Americans... and Trump negotiated it all away for zip. Nothing.

The "Art of the Deal"

Thank you Trump voters!

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

We lost an entire country after spending close to $3T and lost thousands of Americans... and Trump negotiated it all away for zip. Nothing.

The "Art of the Deal"

Thank you Trump voters!

We spent close to $3T  and lost thousands of lives and negotiated a cessation of the bleeding (figuratively and literally).  How much money and lives did he save by doing that?  But we got a dope smoking basketball player back.  And to take a line from Monty Python...."And there was much rejoicing." 

The art of the ***** deal is damn right.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We spent close to $3T  and lost thousands of lives and negotiated a cessation of the bleeding (figuratively and literally).  How much money and lives did he save by doing that?  But we got a dope smoking basketball player back.  And to take a line from Monty Python...."And there was much rejoicing." 

The art of the ***** deal is damn right.  

We got NOTHING in RETURN - own it. 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We got NOTHING in RETURN - own it. 

So saving billions of dollars and countless lives by negotiating an end to the war is nothing?  

What would you consider something(s) of value in return?    Maybe their curried goat recipe??  

Edited by Chef Jim

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you'd prefer one person over potentially billions of dollars and thousands of lives?  Ok. I'd kinda like their curried goat recipes.  

Trump surrendered Afghanistan to terrorists - negotiated the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners, leaders and their future president - and Conald didn’t have the balls to negotiate the release of Mark Frerichs in return?

Jim - this is where you walk away and take @Doc with you.

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump surrendered Afghanistan to terrorists - negotiated the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners, leaders and their future president - and Conald didn’t have the balls to negotiate the release of Mark Frerichs in return?

Your assessment is wrong and invalid, Trump saved many lives and much money with that negotiation. Also ....

You're a freakin moron.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nope because you're not looking at the future beneficial results of getting our asses out of that shithole.  This is a PERFECT example of the art of the deal.  You take some losses today and reap huge rewards in the future.  If you don't understand that that's ok. 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope because you're not looking at the future beneficial results of getting our asses out of that shithole.  This is a PERFECT example of the art of the deal.  You take some losses today and reap huge rewards in the future.  If you don't understand that that's ok. 

BS

We know you can never gracefully fall on the sword when you lose. You're no different than @BillsFanNC.

Thank you Trump voters.

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

BS

We know you can never gracefully fall on the sword when you lose. You're no different than @BillsFanNC.

Thank you Trump voters.

So you'd rather we were still mired in Afghanistan?  Ok, you go with that.  I disagree and are glad we are out but as I'm known to say that's just me I guess. 

If you consider that losing then oh well I lost.  You have a wonderful day ok.....

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you'd rather we were still mired in Afghanistan? 

Where did I say this?

We put 5,000 terrorists back on the battlefield couldn't negotiate the return of Mark Frerichs when negotiating this deal?

Get the heck out of here.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

DEFLECTING and IRRELEVANT.

You took a wrong turn in your rabbit hole Jim.

lol

Ha it's very relevant my friend.  You posted a terrorist that we negotiated our withdrawal from Afghanistan for.

Now back to my question.  Are you glad we are no longer mired in Afghanistan?  I

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ha it's very relevant my friend.  You posted a terrorist that we negotiated our withdrawal from Afghanistan for.

Now back to my question.  Are you glad we are no longer mired in Afghanistan?  I

So you couldn't find where I said I would rather be mired in that country.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So you'd rather we were still mired in Afghanistan? 

Thanks for playing.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Should Trump have made a better deal for America?

Possibly but seeing I wasn't involved in the negotiations not sure if he could have made a better deal.  But the fact he negotiated a withdrawal of our troops from there I'm quite satisfied with the outcome.  

Are you glad or not we are no longer mired in Afghanistan?