Britney Griner

Doc

On 3/7/2022 at 5:11 AM, Irv said:

Let her rot.

You are a classy man Irv. 

On 3/23/2022 at 6:28 PM, Irv said:

Demented Biden has no idea what he is doing be it domestically or internationally.  Too demented.  Too much order taking from idiot Squad members.   What a mess.  Griner is looking at 10 years now according to fake news.  Hopefully she gets it.  What a mess.  

You are a mental patient. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

You are a classy man Irv. 

You are a mental patient. 

Glad you agree with me.  Now take your empty head out of the the sand.  Trading a drug smuggler who can bounce a ball just because it’s LGBTQ+-=/*@, for a known murderer, who supplies weapons to murder Americans?  I thought you were dumb but not that dumb.  That move will cement the Dems demise in the mid-terms.  Demented frail Biden and his buddies.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Glad you agree with me.  Now take your empty head out of the the sand.  Trading a drug smuggler who can bounce a ball just because it’s LGBTQ+-=/*@, for a known murderer, who supplies weapons to murder Americans?  I thought you were dumb but not that dumb.  That move will cement the Dems demise in the mid-terms.  Demented frail Biden and his buddies.  What a mess.  

Biden is doing a really good job. Poor Irv, what a mess!! 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

LOL!  It's just that no one knows about it, judging by his historically low approval ratings.

2 hours ago, Irv said:

meh billstime is a classic useful idiot foot soldier stomping for his commie cult.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

What's it been like living on Mars this past two years? 

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

@Irv You butt hole!! 

Quit fantasizing.  I'm straight.  

Edited by Irv

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

The level of obsession is something. Makes me think that Trump must have grabbed billstime by the P somewhere along the way. That would do it. 

He wishes!

Edited by Wacka

• 2 months later...

MOSCOW (AP) — A Russian court on Tuesday rejected an appeal by U.S. basketball star Brittney Griner of her nine-year prison sentence for drug possession, a step that could move her closer to a possible high-stakes prisoner swap between Moscow and Washington.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You care enough to complain about a person being set free 

Because everyone is celebrating and it's disgusting. It's all over the news today like this is something good. We set an international arms dealer free in exchange for a tall drug addict who hates the US.

Just remember that if it was you, nobody would care because you aren't a 7 foot lesbian who can play basketball. We would never hear from you again.

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Because everyone is celebrating and it's disgusting. It's all over the news today like this is something good. We set an international arms dealer free in exchange for a tall drug addict who hates the US.

Just remember that if it was you, nobody would care because you aren't a 7 foot lesbian who can play basketball. We would never hear from you again.

Why do you hate yourself so much?