2022 NFL Combine thread

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

About 60 air yards from the 25 to the 15, then bounces down to the 1. I’d take him with a 5th rounder at the earliest, maaaybe in the 4th if someone isn’t there that I like, but this draft is all about depth at skill positions, so that’s unlikely. It’s also likely he’ll either go in the 3rd or 4th.

What was he Hang time?  

He does that in a game - what happens.  The ball is 60 yards in the air to a returner that has 20 - 25 yards of open space - it is a huge return waiting to happen. 

I would rather see him with that leg consistently hit 50 yard kicks with huge hang time above 5 seconds than boot it 60+ yards with what looked like about 3.5 -4 seconds of hang time.

The great punters look to have the distance be about 10 times the hang time on average to allow coverage to make up the ground.

For that punt - he most likely out kicked the coverage by nearly 20 yards being generous.  60 yards and around 4 seconds is not good.

I would look to take him late, but I don’t think in the NFL he is the weapon people think.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am working on version 2 of my mock but trying to go two rounds with it. All five of those are top 20 picks in my first round. 

I’ve seen both of those Edges mocked to the Bills… premium position so probably neither will be there 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I wonder if there is a limit on how dumb the 2nd year can be?    We've mostly just seen $2M-$3M figures.

Woolen showed the great speed in the 40 but didn't look good at all in the drills, IMO.

Of the two tall corners..........Josh Williams did the drills much better..........but I was wondering if I just thought Williams looked good because Woolen looked so awkward.

Agreed.  Williams was certainly impressive and Woolens hips weren’t smooth at all.  Clunky transitions.  I still like the prospect of woolen when paired up with our DB room…..but Williams is probably a better fit

On 3/7/2022 at 11:46 AM, No_Matter_What said:

Judging by combine testing and comments on this thread there are at least 40 guys who are 100% going before Bills pick at 25 :)

Ill tack em 👍👍

21 hours ago, Doc said:

What's interesting is hearing all these players saying they'd love to play with Josh...knowing the Bills pick 25th overall.  Which means a far lower payday.

Winning !!

4 hours ago, CapeBreton said:

Here’s an RB that we could probably get late and he’s got some great receiving ability, Bills showing interest. 

Is that the host of a Vegas Sports Book show on CCTV?

Edited by Ralonzo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.