2022 NFL Combine thread

YoloinOhio

14 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

The CB’s never last.  You can get a good WR in 2nd round, but I think Bills go WR in free agency.  

My guess is CB in 1st, IOL in 2nd, LB in 3rd.  

Agreed. May need to get into the late teens if the Bills want one of the top 4. If they cant get one of the 4, I'd go in another direction.

Edited by TheBeaneBandit
Added word
  • Like (+1) 1

Watching on a huge tape delay, Kyler Gordon with the unofficial 4.57 and 4.60.  Terrible times for a guy I was thinking might run in the high 4.3’s.  Sheeeeesh.  Maybe it’ll allow him to slip to us in rd 2?  Nah.  

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Sorry, who are you two referring to?

One of the TE prospects 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Just started watching the DBs and im surprised how slow these times are, basically LB speeds.

You mean the 14 CB's that ran under 4.45?

If you're watching it delayed look at the official times...They almost all improved... B-)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Just started watching the DBs and im surprised how slow these times are, basically LB speeds.

Yeah I agree.  we’ll see the final results though.  Lots of huge discrepancies between initial times and final times over the last couple days.  

i love Roger Mccreary.  Not blazing fast but he’s fast enough, can tackle, is jacked and is a great locker room for. Would be solid pick @ 25

1 minute ago, KOKBILLS said:

You mean the 14 CB's that ran under 4.45?

If you're watching it delayed look at the official times...They almost all improved... B-)

thanks.  I hadn’t seen the officials yet.  I’m also watching them on a huge delay. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Yeah I agree.  we’ll see the final results though.  Lots of huge discrepancies between initial times and final times over the last couple days.  

i love Roger Mccreary.  Not blazing fast but he’s fast enough, can tackle, is jacked and is a great locker room for. Would be solid pick @ 25

McCreary has very special movement skills...Like...It is noticeable...Very impressive...B-)

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Watching on a huge tape delay, Kyler Gordon with the unofficial 4.57 and 4.60.  Terrible times for a guy I was thinking might run in the high 4.3’s.  Sheeeeesh.  Maybe it’ll allow him to slip to us in rd 2?  Nah.  

Wow that is much slower than I expected. Was he carrying an injury? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.