Biden's State of the Union 2022

B-Man

OCEANIA HAS NEVER BEEN AT WAR WITH COVID-19: 

Democrats Will Pivot to a ‘Return to Normalcy’ in Biden’s State of the Union Speech.

Democrats, panicking over their crumbling chances to maintain control of the House or Senate after the midterm elections in November, are casting about desperately for a way to alter the dynamic of the campaign and give themselves hope for a miracle.

The most recent generic congressional poll has Republicans up by six points — a number that would turn the midterms into a slaughterhouse for Democrats. And with Biden’s favorability equally underwater, Democrats know they have to do something in a hurry if they’re going to turn in a respectable midterm showing, much less maintain control of Congress.

With the State of the Union speech coming up on March 1, a growing number of Democrats are pointing to that date to begin the turnaround. They are urging President Biden to consider the bold move of lifting all mandates and restrictions that are within his power to do so.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/02/12/democrats-will-pivot-to-a-return-to-normalcy-in-bidens-state-of-the-union-speech-n1558684

That will only fool the ones who are already fooled.

People know where the Democrat Party has been on this.

I'm sure they are all working feverishly to come up with some content that will help raise his approval rating but his actions are what has killed him to this point so if history tells us anything & the fact that a leopard never changes his spots i'm sure there's not much they can do to change the outcome of the midterms .

But if they continue to give away smoking kits & maybe even completely legalize cannabis then maybe they will get enough votes to at least stay relevant .

I may even watch a little bit of it so i know what is said first hand rather than here say or maybe just long enough until the BS factor kicks in which shouldn't be long !! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 2

I think Biden has gotten himself into a fascinating political jam.

While it might be true that a pivot on COVID policy, however abrupt and shameless, would help to improve the general public's morale as Democrats face the mid-terms, it would likely have the opposite effect on his base of hysterical Branch Covidians.

For them, any change in policy -- especially an end to vaccine mandates -- would mark a humiliating capitulation to knuckle-dragging wing nuts who will not respect the authority of The One True Science, and therefore be yet another vote-discouraging disappointment.

I see this as similar to Biden's oil release from the strategic reserve. It doesn't scratch the surface of the overall problem and will be forgotten in days as people realize all our other Biden caused ills aren't going anywhere.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What’s the over/under on Nancy whipping it up? 

I kind of hope that you meant "ripping" it up...........🤔

Having spent two years convincing themselves that maximum COVID precautions at all times is the ne plus ultra of civic virtue, Democrats will now have to somehow accept that abandoning that view doesn’t amount to sinking into right-wing vice.

Essentially, they’ll need to be deprogrammed. Biden and his party’s establishment have less than nine months to do it.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

bidencringe.jpg

Requirements to attend State of the Union speech will make it abundantly clear Biden didn’t fulfill a campaign promise

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/02/17/requirements-to-attend-state-of-the-union-speech-will-make-it-abundantly-clear-biden-didnt-fulfill-a-campaign-promise/

They are banking on flu season to save some of them in October. 

That's all I got.  If not this is a visual that says "Magenta wave in November."

They'll want to blame flu season on the people that wanted the masks gone.   

They are disgusting people we have nothing in common with anymore.  If I'm an R I'm not going to this joke.   F all of them.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

bidencringe.jpg

Requirements to attend State of the Union speech will make it abundantly clear Biden didn’t fulfill a campaign promise

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/02/17/requirements-to-attend-state-of-the-union-speech-will-make-it-abundantly-clear-biden-didnt-fulfill-a-campaign-promise/

If he mentions how his administration has beaten Covid (or something to that effect) I really hope someone yells out “then why are we all sitting here in these ***** masks??!!”  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I legit want to know why any R is going..

What do we share in common with these people anymore?

Anyone?

There isn't a "leftist" (important to note here this means a nazi in 2022) that can name ONE thing.  

Our definitions of freedom are polar opposites

Our definitions of freedom of religion are polar opposites - they are Covidians now.

They want to take all your guns.

They want you woke, PC, and miserable.

They want to ban you from public discourse.

Conservative concerns and views get scorned in media, zero representation or coverage in media, and probably will get you fired if you shared those views or concerns with your colleagues.  

They want you to obey their protocols that come with constantly moving goal posts, lack metrics (unless you count CDCs "you just need a break from the masks") and are not justifiable. 

They want all these protocols, mandates, rules, and requirements except for one thing that requires no rules - voting.  Any rule is suppression.

I'll hang up listen.  

Go......

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Anyone?

There isn't a "leftist" (important to note here this means a nazi in 2022) that can name ONE thing.  

Our definitions of freedom of religion are polar opposites - they are Covidians now.

Conservative concerns and views get scorned in media, zero representation or coverage in media, and probably will get you fired if you shared those views or concerns with your colleagues.  

They want you to obey their protocols that come with constantly moving goal posts, lack metrics (unless you count CDCs "you just need a break from the masks") and are not justifiable. 

They want all these protocols, mandates, rules, and requirements except for one thing that requires no rules - voting.  Any rule is suppression.

I'll hang up listen.  

Go......

the Best way to participate in government is go into hiding? Ok

who is the R rebuttal going to be? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

logo_new_fantasyland.png

Ron Klain to Senate Democrats: Don't worry -- Biden's State of the Union Address will turn this midterm disaster around

FTA:

Biden has occasionally been pretty good at the podium, most recently in the 2012 Democratic convention, but he’s been terrible at it since taking office. Biden’s not Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, or even George W. Bush. About the best that Senate Democrats or any Democrats can hope is that he doesn’t do more damage and that he keeps his remarks as brief as possible.

If this is Klain’s strategy for saving the midterms, Democrats had better start practicing crash positions.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/02/18/klain-to-senate-dems-dont-worry-bidens-sotu-will-turn-this-midterm-disaster-around-n449567

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Anyone?

I'll hang up listen.  

Go......

I'd love it you guys all moved to Montana or something and proclaimed yourselves the United State of Ignorance and started a new country. 

14 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the Best way to participate in government is go into hiding? Ok

who is the R rebuttal going to be? 

The GOP (if it had a functional brain) would pick 3 of the best parents that gave a speech to a school board about CRT or masks and just have them say word for word exactly what they told their school board.

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The GOP (if it had a functional brain) would pick 3 of the best parents that gave a speech to a school board about CRT or masks and just have them say word for word exactly what they told their school board.

Yeah that doesn’t work. The corporate press aside from fox have hammered that it’s a divisive Republican fairy tale…. And kids are back to school so people lost insight into what is taught again. 

Look. Here’s the deal.  C’mon man.  Demented Biden can’t even read the teleprompter anymore.  He will ***** up the state of the union for sure.   What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2

I wonder if he will talk about how well the plan is working to raise gas prices so high (now in Fl. up to $3.50 a Gal. diesel at almost $5.00) that Electric auto's are the way to go & we will push gas so high that you will have no other choice but to do our bidding .

This guy is a POS of the biggest kind & i can't believe that there are those that think he is anywhere close to being a good president or doing anything good for the country in any way .

If we thought Carter was a loser this guy will make him look like a prince by the time it's all said & done i just hope there will be a way to recover other than putting the country into a massive depression ...

If he continues the same amount of spending that he has in just the first year we can depend on at least another lets say $21 trillion or so added to the deficit by the time he's done .& if we think inflation is bad now just wait !! 

That F N Trump what a POS he was if it wasn't for him we'd not be in this position ! Just wanted to add this for a couple of those here so they didn't have to.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, T master said:

I wonder if he will talk about how well the plan is working to raise gas prices so high (now in Fl. up to $3.50 a Gal. diesel at almost $5.00) that Electric auto's are the way to go & we will push gas so high that you will have no other choice but to do our bidding .

This guy is a POS of the biggest kind & i can't believe that there are those that think he is anywhere close to being a good president or doing anything good for the country in any way .

If we thought Carter was a loser this guy will make him look like a prince by the time it's all said & done i just hope there will be a way to recover other than putting the country into a massive depression ...

If he continues the same amount of spending that he has in just the first year we can depend on at least another lets say $21 trillion or so added to the deficit by the time he's done .& if we think inflation is bad now just wait !! 

That F N Trump what a POS he was if it wasn't for him we'd not be in this position ! Just wanted to add this for a couple of those here so they didn't have to.

That's the far left's plan, you know, the ones that are REALLY running this country.

Braindead Biden and his incompetent goons want to destroy EVERYONE who isn't in line with them. FACT.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 2/13/2022 at 1:12 PM, B-Man said:

OCEANIA HAS NEVER BEEN AT WAR WITH COVID-19: 

Democrats Will Pivot to a ‘Return to Normalcy’ in Biden’s State of the Union Speech.

Democrats, panicking over their crumbling chances to maintain control of the House or Senate after the midterm elections in November, are casting about desperately for a way to alter the dynamic of the campaign and give themselves hope for a miracle.

The most recent generic congressional poll has Republicans up by six points — a number that would turn the midterms into a slaughterhouse for Democrats. And with Biden’s favorability equally underwater, Democrats know they have to do something in a hurry if they’re going to turn in a respectable midterm showing, much less maintain control of Congress.

With the State of the Union speech coming up on March 1, a growing number of Democrats are pointing to that date to begin the turnaround. They are urging President Biden to consider the bold move of lifting all mandates and restrictions that are within his power to do so.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/02/12/democrats-will-pivot-to-a-return-to-normalcy-in-bidens-state-of-the-union-speech-n1558684

That will only fool the ones who are already fooled.

People know where the Democrat Party has been on this.

They should stay on the TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP course.

It's hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Republican who'll deliver the rebuttal to Biden's State of the Union is...

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/02/22/republican-wholl-deliver-the-rebuttal-to-bidens-state-of-the-union-is-n450336

Should be this guy:

Followed up by them:

Edited by Big Blitz

On 2/21/2022 at 8:58 AM, Irv said:

Look. Here’s the deal.  C’mon man.  Demented Biden can’t even read the teleprompter anymore.  He will ***** up the state of the union for sure.   What a mess.  

"state of the Union"

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Who beside tibs, billstime, and assorted other kooks would listen?

And boy will they listen!  ... My guess is they will go to their local Dem headquarters in drag in support of the trans movement, then kiss each page of the speech while clutching a copy of the N.Y. Times editorial praising Biden’s brilliance  ( already written btw).This will be followed by a meal of salad topped with sautéed insects (recommended by the NYT) in support of the green new deal. Then a scooter ride home via a racist thoroughfare in homage to Build Back Better. 

• Agree 1

On 2/23/2022 at 5:50 PM, SoCal Deek said:

The question is whether every Republican is going to wear white and then stand up and tear up their copy of the speech the minute Joe finishes. Now THAT would be epic! 

Part of me agrees, but another part of me thinks it would be a disgrace to the country and horribly unbecoming and unprofessional of any sitting member of Congress.  The Speaker and her idiot buddies  demonstrated that clearly when they pulled that stunt.   What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

Two days ahead of his first State of the Union address, with war raging in Ukraine and inflation rising at home, Joe Biden’s approval rating hit a new low in a major US poll.

The survey from the Washington Post and ABC News put Biden’s approval rating at 37%. The fivethirtyeight.com poll average pegs his approval rating at 40.8% overall.

The poll followed others which have sounded warnings for Biden, including a Harvard survey which found a majority of Americans saying Russia would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump was still in the White House.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/27/joe-biden-approval-rating-hits-new-low-poll

• Like (+1) 2

I wonder if the looming state of the union address can do cold fusion too? 

Call the Nobel prize committee....one of the great perplexing mysteries of "The Science" is solved.

If you're still falling for this nonsense in 2022 then I'm sorry you are indeed a moron who is beyond help.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Can anyone identify any "accomplishments" that the President can highlight?  Or the positive "vision" he might lay out for the next year?  Seriously I think this might be the shortest SOTU speech ever.   

We have turned the corner on Covid.  We have hit the pandemic head on and cases, hospitalizations and deaths, thanks to us, are way down. We have vaccinated tens of millions of Americans!  We have emerged victorious against this biggest threat to our nation since January 6th!  And because of this we are lifting all mandates!  

Mark my words. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We have turned the corner on Covid.  We have hit the pandemic head on and cases, hospitalizations and deaths, thanks to us, are way down. We have vaccinated tens of millions of Americans!  We have emerged victorious against this biggest threat to our nation since January 6th!  And because of this we are lifting all mandates!  

Mark my words. 

You only scratched the surface Jim.

They will be claiming a lot more.

Jen Psaki's Preview of What to Expect at Biden's SOTU Shows How Delusional This Administration Is

Townhall, by Rebecca Downs

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2022/02/27/jen-psakis-preview-of-what-to-expect-at-bidens-sotu-shows-how-delusional-this-administration-is-n2603858