McKenzie playing scout team Tyreek Hill

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

If he continues playing well he will be back in Buffalo on a 3 year deal next season.

3,4,5 million for the 3 years ($12M total) gets it done IMO.  

I don't see him wanting to leave and I see his best football is still in front of him.

He’ll get more than that from some team. In fact, I bet he pulls in at least 6 million a year.

My bet is that he ends up with the Chargers.

2 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

[snip] which is why Hyde started returning[snip]. 

?Why does having our likely defensive MVP this year returning kicks scare the *%#$ out of me.  All we need is a headhunting gunner trade 15 yards for laying the wood to arguably our best defender.

Edited by BearNorth

58 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

?Why does having our likely defensive MVP this year returning kicks scare the *%#$ out of me.  All we need is a headhunting gunner trade 15 yards for laying the wood to arguably our best defender.

Watch Hyde. He gives himself up.  He doesn't take hits. 

14 hours ago, Beast said:

He’ll get more than that from some team. In fact, I bet he pulls in at least 6 million a year.

My bet is that he ends up with the Chargers.

It's true some team might do that but only 33 WRs in the league make $6M a year or more.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/average/wide-receiver/

I hope that Dabol has some plays for Lil dirty in this game the Bills will need all hands on deck for this one & his speed & change of direction will be hard for the Chiefs to match as it is with Hill .

Lil Dirty could be the Bills secret weapon in this game !! 

• Agree 1

On 1/20/2022 at 1:46 PM, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Definitely similarly twitchy.

Our offense is much more versatile with McKenzie regularly involved. 

He’s a difference maker for us he makes our offense borderline unstoppable. All that pre snap movement he does puts the opposing defense in a bind forces them to pause for just a extra split second at the snap which makes a huge difference.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, T master said:

I hope that Dabol has some plays for Lil dirty in this game the Bills will need all hands on deck for this one & his speed & change of direction will be hard for the Chiefs to match as it is with Hill .

Lil Dirty could be the Bills secret weapon in this game !! 

Use to live in Lyndonville Bill ...

On 1/20/2022 at 8:13 PM, Let's Go Buffalo said:

McKenzie definitely needs to be utilized more in the offense. He's gotten more touches the last few games, and that has to continue to happen and hopefully increase from here on out.

Especially if the Chiefs plan on playing tight man coverage all game. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.