Divisional round picks...Who do you have?

Greg S

Titans - Bengals are going to get physically dominated on both sides of the ball. They're a finesse team. Tennessee beat us. They beat Kansas City. They beat the 49ers. They beat the Rams. It's funny how many people are writing them off. 

Packers - If any team left in the NFC can go into Green Bay and win it's the 49ers. The problem is I don't have confidence Jimmy G can play turnover free football in that weather, and he's banged up. Trey Lance is not a good quarterback either, so if they need to rely on him to lead them to victory it won't happen.

Bucs - If Jensen & Wirfs play, I like Tampa. If they don't, this one's over by kickoff. LAR has the best d-line in football and it will be a long day for Brady and that offense.

Bills - Self-explanatory

• Like (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Titans - Bengals are going to get physically dominated on both sides of the ball. They're a finesse team. Tennessee beat us. They beat Kansas City. They beat the 49ers. They beat the Rams. It's funny how many people are writing them off. 

Packers - If any team left in the NFC can go into Green Bay and win it's the 49ers. The problem is I don't have confidence Jimmy G can play turnover free football in that weather, and he's banged up. Trey Lance is not a good quarterback either, so if they need to rely on him to lead them to victory it won't happen.

Bucs - If Jensen & Wirfs play, I like Tampa. If they don't, this one's over by kickoff. LAR has the best d-line in football and it will be a long day for Brady and that offense.

Bills - Self-explanatory

Nice picks.  I think I'd take the Rams even if Jensen and Wirfs play, certainly with the 3-pt spread.  I'll be rooting for Brady to pull one out though since the Rams are more loaded.

• Like (+1) 1

Bengals - I just don't trust the Titans and Burrow is one of the hottest QBs in the league.

Packers - Rodgers finally gets over his playoff bugaboo, but it'll be closer than the -6 spread I saw.

Rams - This was tough. Normally I would never pick Stafford over Brady but all those injuries the Bucs have I think will be too great. Especially on the o-line.

Bills - I think the defense makes just one more stop than the Chiefs D. It'll be a thriller.

Titans - Tennessee has the defense to at least slow down Burrow, they also have a grind it out offense and a competent QB in Tannehil.

Packers - The only game I don't think is in doubt. I don't see how a banged up Jimmy G goes into Lambeau and wins

Bucs - Somehow Brady will get it done against a tough LA defense.

34-30, Problem is I'm not sure which team. This one is going to be tough, but I think Buffalo has a defense that can get a couple of stops. I'll go with the Bills here and the only visiting team to win.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.