Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

6 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I'm currently eating homemade wings with a drop of hot sauce at 6 million scoville heat. One drop. Hotter than Duffs. So damn good!!!!  

What hot sauce? Is it one loaded with capsaicin, or a real one?

I fancy myself a bit of a spice lord if you will.  

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

You got to go bold.  They win easily 

I mean I can see it, the Bills offense I think is as good as the Chiefs, and their defense is better, but this season has me not trusting anything, let alone a game against a team this good.

• Agree 1

It's probably obvious - but the difference in the defenses will be the difference in this game.

On offense, we look at KC, and it's a HOF QB, with weapons like Kelce & Hill, and it's scary. But that's how they look at us.

Our defense is just better than theirs, all the way around. Better secondary, better linebackers, better line.  I don't disrespect their D, but the advantage is clear.  Our D is much more likely to make game-changing plays, and get stops.

The Bills need to protect the ball and dictate the pace.  Obviously KC can win, but our path to victory is less complicated.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I can see it, the Bills offense I think is as good as the Chiefs, and their defense is better, but this season has me not trusting anything, let alone a game against a team this good.

as good as?

Pat Mahomes is good but remind me when he had a heh hem ‘near” perfect game

Who do you trust more on 3rd and 15. 

Mahomer or Josh. 

I see  3rd and 15 facing the Bills and know Josh will convert the down 80 % of the time. 

What other QB does that?

I was VERY confident, then some doubts grew but now. 

I'm confident once again 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The weird thing is after Half Time in the Tampa bay game, the bills are different.

Coaching has been significantly more aggressive and the players have found a more aggressive mode in their play style.  Even if the plays aren't always working, it seems the change has allowed for a 3 INT game, or less then perfect game from Allen, to still be a Win.  Major change compared to 3/4 of the season.  Not saying that is the case with the Chiefs game but for some reason, I trust the Bills to come out swinging and having success.

22 minutes ago, Mango said:

What hot sauce? Is it one loaded with capsaicin, or a real one?

I fancy myself a bit of a spice lord if you will.  

https://pepperpalace.com/products/the-end-hot-sauce?_pos=5&_sid=1f4e6f3d8&_ss=r

Ingredients: Vinegar, Habanero Peppers, Reaper Peppers, Extract, Salt, Xanthan Gum.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Success said:

It's probably obvious - but the difference in the defenses will be the difference in this game.

On offense, we look at KC, and it's a HOF QB, with weapons like Kelce & Hill, and it's scary. But that's how they look at us.

Our defense is just better than theirs, all the way around. Better secondary, better linebackers, better line.  I don't disrespect their D, but the advantage is clear.  Our D is much more likely to make game-changing plays, and get stops.

The Bills need to protect the ball and dictate the pace.  Obviously KC can win, but our path to victory is less complicated.

There Dline is pretty good. 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

But Patty Mahomes 

Bwaaaahhahaha

I first read this as "He is a God" 😛

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, muppy said:

oh my... when I read this my heart jumped...kind of like what it does when he DOES rip off one of his custom long runs... I just am so hopeful that some defender doesnt attempt to cheat shot him somehow I mean there is obvious jealousy and frustration by defenders with his abilities to absolutely wreak havoc on them....****snicker snicker**  **HUGE GRIN****

lol 

m

I'm glad you brought this up, because this is something that has basically sat in the back of my mind for quite a long time now, dating back to very early in the season, I can't remember which game, but a defensive coordinator I believe even went as far as to say something along the lines of, "if Allen wants to keep running the ball the way he does, we're gonna treat him like a runner", insinuating that if given the chance they were gonna hit him and hit him hard.  I know for a fact many defensive players have taken issue with Allen and his rushing abilities and his reluctance to slide/run out of bounds.  I spent a great majority of the 1st half of the season in fear for Allen's safety, and literally held my breath every time he took off with the rock. 

But as the season progressed, and really only until a few weeks ago did I realize something.  I mentioned this earlier in the thread, or perhaps in another thread, as much as Allen has developed his game as a passer, he's done the same as a runner.   He is making much smarter decisions on when to tuck it and run, he's taking much better angles now, making him an even harder target to hit, combine that with his deceptive speed and long strides, and his runs now more than ever are simply back-breaking to the defense.  You simply cannot gameplan for what Allen can do to you when adding his rushing element.  And now that he is improving on what seems to be a week to week basis, defenders are going to have a hard enough time just bringing him down before a 40 or 50 yard gain, the last thing they have time for is trying to make ESPN's top plays by laying Josh out.  And I agree with you 100%, there is most definitely some jealousy, some anger, and plenty of frustration with some of the defensive players out there...but because of the unique running skillset Allen is bringing now on a weekly basis, there simply isn't an opportunity for one of them to cheap shot or intentionally hurt Allen unless it was BLATANTLY long after the whistle, in which we're talking not just a flag, but ejection/suspension and hefty fines.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

computer prediction  😂 

Cynthia Frelund uses computer predictions and it’s wrong 75% of the time 

twice the computer prediction had a win factor of over 80 for 2 teams against the JAGS. 

one team lost 9-6 and the other lost by 20. 

I dont take stock in that stuff but I dont mind reading and posting it.

However, Cynthia Frelund is 178-94-1 in the regular season and she does pretty well each year.  She is also 4-2 in wildcard round.

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I dont take stock in that stuff but I dont mind reading and posting it.

However, Cynthia Frelund is 178-94-1 in the regular season and she does pretty well each year.  She is also 4-2 in wildcard round.

;)  expect when she picks the Bills 😆 

the Colts and Bill were huge computer favorites and both lost

funny how we remember the bad and not the good. 

• Like (+1) 1

At least Frelund has a thing. Personally, I find Rachel Bonetta highly annoying. Probably because of her arrogance picking against the Bills last weekend and doubling down again this weekend. I fault no one for choosing the Chiefs because this likely is a coin flip type game, but really not sure how she got that gig. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Success said:

How exactly is Mahomes a HOF QB? If his career was over today, he wouldn't touch the HOF. 

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.