Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

25 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Rewatched the championship game from last season.  Feliciano was was Chris Jones personal turnstile.  They gotta block better this year to have a chance.    I think they will.  

Hopefully Bates shows out and Mongo doesn't see the field. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Rewatched the championship game from last season.  Feliciano was was Chris Jones personal turnstile.  They gotta block better this year to have a chance.    I think they will.  

The Bills finally realized Feliciano was no good and got him out of there! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/football-party-gone-national-buffalo-092701397.html

It’s a football party gone national. The Buffalo Bills have become regulars on prime time

Do you think Pats* fans are rooting for the Bills? I live in NE, and I can't really tell. Most people are still feeling raw about the blowout. 

This game depends entirely on coach McDermott. If he coaches like a coward idiot and playing not to lose, then we lose.

If I see a Bills first punt on the opponent's side of the field with a yard or less to get the 1st down? I might as well turn the TV off.

Edited by Joe Ferguson
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

This game depends entirely on coach McDermott. If he coaches like a coward idiot and playing not to lose, then we lose.

If I see a Bills first punt on the opponent's side of the field with a yard or less to get the 1st down? I might as well turn the TV off and watch a movie.

Love the optimism! It’s contagious! 

• Haha (+1) 6

18 minutes ago, finn said:

Do you think Pats* fans are rooting for the Bills? I live in NE, and I can't really tell. Most people are still feeling raw about the blowout. 

Good question.   
there was a time I would support for a fellow AFCE team, but after all the cheating and scandals I stopped fast. 

I know Steelers fans are (well at least the one I saw in the grocery store yesterday) 

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

If I see a Bills first punt on the opponent's side of the field with a yard or less to get the 1st down? I might as well turn the TV off.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

McD went for the WIN against the Jags and Titans instead of going into OT.  

those 2 losses HURT.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

McD went for the WIN against the Jags and Titans instead of going into OT.  

those 2 losses HURT.  

Going for it on your opponent’s side of the field doesn’t always guarantee a win...but continuing to give the ball back to KC or playing for FGs will guarantee a loss imo...👍

43 minutes ago, finn said:

I think Yankees, er, I mean Pats fans are pulling for Buffalo. The comments I've seen are along the lines of "let them have one & think they actually accomplished something.  They can talk to us when they have 6.  We have 6, remember?  New England has 6 Super Bowls.   6x.  That's what we have - 6."

• Angry 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.