Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

Rewatched the championship game from last season.  Feliciano was was Chris Jones personal turnstile.  They gotta block better this year to have a chance.    I think they will.  

Its was a horrible performance by Felciano.  Thankfully, he is not playing.  Lots for pressure on Willams/Brown.

1 hour ago, Mailman said:

Hopefully Bates shows out and Mongo doesn't see the field. 

Feliciano was playing right guard in that game.  Yes, I hope he does not see the field.  I feel much better about the O-Line in this game vs. last year's.

Edited by FLFan
  • Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Success said:

I think Yankees, er, I mean Pats fans are pulling for Buffalo. The comments I've seen are along the lines of "let them have one & think they actually accomplished something.  They can talk to us when they have 6.  We have 6, remember?  New England has 6 Super Bowls.   6x.  That's what we have - 6."

Yes, I've had that conversation. It follows with, "Yeah, but we have 6," and "Did I mention we won six?" Always the "we," except, I notice, when talking about the Bills latest blowout, when they talk in terms of "them" getting blown out and how badly "they" played. 

• Like (+1) 1

I get so tiiiiiirre hearing Chiefs fans say they’re a totally different team from earlier in the season but will then mention in the same breath how the Bills lost to the Jaguars. How many weeks ago was that? They add Chris Jones and Melvin Ingram this time, but subtract Rashad Fenton. We add Harrison Phillips and Matt Milano, but subtract Tre White. Given the Chiefs inconsistencies all year, most recently against the Broncos, despite what their fans want to believe, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Bills go into Arrowhead and again win by double digits. I’m going with a score of 30-21 though, in a game that feels like it should’ve been a bigger Bills victory.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Obviously.  

see my prior post on how she keeps a job speaking.  

She constantly gets flustered 

She’s a great reporter. She asks extremely well thought out questions and usually gets the most out of the people she’s interviewing.  She’s respected around the league and was SORELY missed last week while we were stuck with TWO Patriot homers handling all the news.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

I'm just wondering if tre is missed tomarrow, in all reality this is the first game against a potent passing attack since prior to the injury. Needless to say I hope the bills get it done, you guys deserve a chance at the big game 

The Bucs don’t have a competent passing attack?  😂 

brady led the league in yards and TDs.

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

I'm just wondering if tre is missed tomarrow, in all reality this is the first game against a potent passing attack since prior to the injury. Needless to say I hope the bills get it done, you guys deserve a chance at the big game 

You are wondering if the Bills will miss their all-pro cornerback in a game against one of the most prolific passing attacks in the NFL?

Do you also wonder if water is wet?

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

She’s a great reporter. She asks extremely well thought out questions and usually gets the most out of the people she’s interviewing.  She’s respected around the league and was SORELY missed last week while we were stuck with TWO Patriot homers handling all the news.  

she may be a good reporter. 

she stumbles when she speaks!

She covers the Bills and gets overexcited 

fact.  

Did anyone even correct her or she correct herself?

a good reporter does that. 

I didn’t see it if she did. 

23 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

I love Tre’ but thank God that the Bills have great backups.

it seems that they haven’t missed a beat 

7 minutes ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

You are wondering if the Bills will miss their all-pro cornerback in a game against one of the most prolific passing attacks in the NFL?

Do you also wonder if water is wet?

Next man up. Do you not follow this team?

• Like (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, finn said:

Yes, I've had that conversation. It follows with, "Yeah, but we have 6," and "Did I mention we won six?" Always the "we," except, I notice, when talking about the Bills latest blowout, when they talk in terms of "them" getting blown out and how badly "they" played. 

The classic sports complex (i.e. "BIRGing" and "CORFing")

I try to never say "we" when talking about the Buffalo Bills in ANY situation. Their success is not my success and their failure is not my failure. I do not reflect them nor do they reflect me. We're just a part of the same ecosystem.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

I get so tiiiiiirre hearing Chiefs fans say they’re a totally different team from earlier in the season but will then mention in the same breath how the Bills lost to the Jaguars. How many weeks ago was that? They add Chris Jones and Melvin Ingram this time, but subtract Rashad Fenton. We add Harrison Phillips and Matt Milano, but subtract Tre White. Given the Chiefs inconsistencies all year, most recently against the Broncos, despite what their fans want to believe, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Bills go into Arrowhead and again win by double digits. I’m going with a score of 30-21 though, in a game that feels like it should’ve been a bigger Bills victory.

Both teams’ defenses think they are a lot better than they are.  Neither can handle the other’s offense. This is going to be a shoot-out of epic proportions. 

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Both teams’ defenses think they are a lot better than they are.  Neither can handle the other’s offense. This is going to be a shoot-out of epic proportions. 

I had the same thought, but then I remembered how the Chiefs had those long drives in last year's playoff game against the Bills. Either team can do that, I think, which would keep it from being a real shootout. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

she may be a good reporter. 

she stumbles when she speaks!

She covers the Bills and gets overexcited 

fact.  

Did anyone even correct her or she correct herself?

a good reporter does that. 

I didn’t see it if she did. 

I love Tre’ but thank God that the Bills have great backups.

it seems that they haven’t missed a beat 

She IS a good reporter.   James Palmer doesn’t make speaking mistakes.  He stinks.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

This game depends entirely on coach McDermott. If he coaches like a coward idiot and playing not to lose, then we lose.

If I see a Bills first punt on the opponent's side of the field with a yard or less to get the 1st down? I might as well turn the TV off.

Or anything less than three yards inside the KC 40 yard line, unless it's turning into a ball-control/field position type of game, which seems unlikely. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.